MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Total Biker FM Radio Requests

Total Biker FM Radio Requests (4) - Forums [Biker Match] Total Biker FM Radio Requests (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Total Biker FM Radio Requests

LOL 46Rossi BJ - must agree with you Gary Moore, Hawkwind? But Queen, twice in less than a few hours, know you can't please everyone, but I'd rather have ABBA! Still say Slaughter & the Dogs be good Cheers Jay :)

Update Reply
skinnylady @ 27/07/2010 13:05  

Hi all, apologies for not playing any songs for you over the last hour. We had a bit of a meeting with the manager of Ex Simple Minds who are due to go on tour. Derek Forbes is a fan of the station and we were just talking about getting some tickets to give away for their tour so its all exciting stuff.

I will wizz back through now and get your requests played!

Mucka Jay.

Update Reply
totalbikerfm @ 27/07/2010 13:10  

You've just restored my faith. cheers mucka.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 27/07/2010 13:17  

Stained - it's been a while. the uncensored version would be nice. lol. I'll leave you alone for a while as i'm off out. Loved all the tracks though. catch ya later.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 27/07/2010 13:43  

thanks mucka "full version too" woop woop ive had my slash fix

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/07/2010 13:45  

Its next so dont go anywhere! Brummie Jackie... got you some Hawkwind coming up too.

Mucka Jay.

Update Reply
totalbikerfm @ 27/07/2010 13:47  

Definitely not joking lol. My favourite band is Metallica, but also like the old stuff like Whitesnake, Def Leppard. Plus G&R, Iron Maiden, etc. BUT - that's my music for relaxing at home. On the weekends when I'm out partying, give me some Dutch Gabber/Terror/Hardcore M'Fu'!!!!

Update Reply
Matt @ 27/07/2010 13:50  

I'm gonna sleep happy tonight mucka cheers. i'm gonna wait till ministry now.lol

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 27/07/2010 13:56  

got me air drums out now. bostin!

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 27/07/2010 13:58  

Having installed the toolbar to listen to this I think I'll be removing it before the kids get on - songs like Jeremy Kyle I can do without!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/07/2010 14:17  

Glad to see you smiling Squashy Mucka you made a fat ass brummie lass smile so cheers lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 27/07/2010 14:28  

I NEVER download toolbars. you end up with no desktop.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 27/07/2010 14:45  

I never leave my desk for more than ten minutes or i end up with no see able desk top lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 27/07/2010 14:49  

RC - just dont let the kids play it then. We don't want everything censored! Give me more Jeremy Kyle style songs (you should hear the Dutch stuff I listen to! I even saw a girl here about 5 years old at a theme park with a T-Shirt that said - Kut Kind - on it. I wont tell you what that means)

Update Reply
Matt @ 27/07/2010 15:36  

Bit of Guns and Roses next for you Matt - Get in the Ring!

Sorry RC, we try not to do to much censoring, thats what makes us different. Not to many sweary songs but just a few!

Mucka Jay.

Update Reply
totalbikerfm @ 27/07/2010 15:45  

Why would you let your child wear that ??

Had to turn music off now cos big boss is here for a meeting :(

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 27/07/2010 15:51  

Hiya Jay .... just had some excellent news ... any chance you playing 'Dont fear the Reaper' by Blue Oyster Colt ... pwitty pweez ... would mean lots

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 27/07/2010 15:51  

Jay i second that request .................. just for you Alex Lady xxx

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 27/07/2010 15:52  

Consider it done. Blue Oyster Cult is next up. Last one now cuz I have a ton of stuff to do. Its gonna be jukebox from 4pm for a couple of hours. I will get back on at 6pm for 2 hours of requests before we have a DJ change over. Deano is on tonight with loads of punk and metal from 8pm. Well worth a listen!

Mucka Jay.

Update Reply
totalbikerfm @ 27/07/2010 15:56  

Oooooooo so we get to annoy Deano later wahoooo GO ME !!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 27/07/2010 15:58  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email