MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Breaking news......................................

Breaking news...................................... - Forums [Biker Match] Breaking news...................................... - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Breaking news......................................

Silvi the superstar not only has brand new crispy ink not yet dry C.B.T certificate but as of weds. will also be the very proud owner of a suzuki marauder ! so anyone oop norf watch out and give her a cheeky nod as she flies past in her pink jacket and gloves ! she will be checking in and reading this post cos shes a standard member and hopefully very soon she will be meeting up with us for some fun days out. WELL DONE BIKERCHICK!!

Update Reply
julie j @ 22/11/2008 18:12  

ooh fantastic news........ well done silvi!!!!!! big claps and cheers a comin your way....... and prob lots of nods tooooo!!! congratulations!!!

Update Reply
diamondsabre @ 22/11/2008 18:38  

WOOOOO HOOOOOOOO Well done Silvi!!!! Thats brilliant !! and enjoyr yr riding!!! xx

Update Reply
Karey @ 22/11/2008 18:56  

So is it Silvi or is it Bikerchick...very confused as biker chicks name is rose But whoever you are congrats and will look out for a pink jacket and pink gloves going past on a marauder...........even more confuddled now....jacket and gloves on a marauder..what's happened to the rest of her.

Update Reply
Herne @ 22/11/2008 19:37  

It`s silvi, sorry for any confusion! and im sure that there will be other items of clothing about her person, def for the next few months anyway!

Update Reply
julie j @ 22/11/2008 19:52  

You are a danger to low flying aircraft at times Julie, lol Well done silvi. just enough time to do your das, up rate the machine and hit the road to Paris with the Tufty club.

Update Reply
Phil @ 22/11/2008 21:31  

Congrats Silvi, the girls seem to be taking over. Take care and keep safe out there.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 22/11/2008 21:45  

good on u silvi, save ridin

Update Reply
drobess @ 22/11/2008 22:07  

Well done Silvi and congrats on you CBT. Hope you enjoy many miles on you new bike

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/11/2008 22:48  

wohooooo another one for the FFS Club

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 23/11/2008 09:12  

Wahaaaaaaaaaaa Well done Silvi ride safe out there

Update Reply
No 1 fan @ 23/11/2008 09:54  

Hi No 1 fan Welcome to BM Get yourself introduced in the 'Welcome to new members forum'. You'll get a warm welcome And check out the events pages, see if you can get along to any of the meets.

Update Reply
Karey @ 23/11/2008 09:57  

Well done For those feeling a little confused, Sylvi is Bikerchick 21. She's already met some of us, at the last Matlock meet. Quite a few other Bikerchicks on this site!

Update Reply
Wills @ 23/11/2008 10:57  

I'm even more confused now... I thought Silvi was "Silvi"... As in the Silvi that XK announced had got her CBT on t'other thread!

Congrats everybody anyway ;o)

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 23/11/2008 13:53  

Take no notice of me..it was that Herne wot confused me Yes, we've got Sylvi in N Yorks and Sylvi aka BC21 in Shropshire. Both lovely ladies...

Update Reply
Wills @ 23/11/2008 15:23  

ok...sooooo..is it Silvi in N Yorks..thats got her CBT. thats wot i was led to beleive ..I met her at RC's Charity Bash And the other Sylvi...is BC21 that i met at last Matlock Bath meet, she came along wiv MADBRAD.. ?!?!? Anyways...congrats all round

Update Reply
Karey @ 23/11/2008 15:46  

Yeah, you got it right Kaz. Too many Silvis, too many bikerchicks...my brain hurts.

Update Reply
Wills @ 23/11/2008 16:00  

Lol @ Wills...good job theres only one of me and thee! hehe

Update Reply
Karey @ 23/11/2008 16:05  

And nobody else is daft enough to hold their hands up to being a "Wannabe" ;o)

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 23/11/2008 16:10  

lol..ya daft mare !

Update Reply
Karey @ 23/11/2008 16:18  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email