MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop

Young cat needs a loving home b4 xmas

Young cat needs a loving home b4 xmas - Forums [Biker Match] Young cat needs a loving home b4 xmas - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop /

Young cat needs a loving home b4 xmas

As you know, me and Laura are leaving and going to Holland. We have the cutest cat you could imagine that cannot come with us and desperately needs a good home, preferably one that Laura can come visit when we are in England or else she will crack up. Shes black and white, small and eats next to nothing. Shes a house cat mainly, and only wanders into the back garden if you leave the door open. Shes not a nuisance and you hardly ever notice her. Shes about 2/3 years old and good with children etc. We really need her to go to a good home, I refuse to give her to a cats home as we want to know who she ends up with (Laura would be crying for years if she was uncertain about the cats future). Are there any cat lovers out there who can take the little cat from us? Can post pics if you want - shes the cutest cat uv ever seen (Dont mean to sound wet, lol). Im begging you all, really need your help here. Im sure there are some cat lovers here, or do you know someone who would like a cat? Thanks all Some pics for you...

Update Reply
Matt @ 01/11/2006 17:49  

go on, say it.... awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Seriously though - our little kitty needs a loving home, and really fast. So please, anyone who can, please consider taking her and providing her with a good home... even if just temporarily Thanks so much

Update Reply
Matt @ 01/11/2006 17:51  

I will ask for you Matt. But I have serious doubts about being able to help you this time. And sorry .... no. Not for me, I have bobby and he wouldn't get on with a cat.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 01/11/2006 17:51  

ok no probs, please do ask around for me though. Thanks again

Update Reply
Matt @ 02/11/2006 13:40  

awwww i luv cats loads i wud av her but my kids mite b too much for her i have 4 here from 4 to 16 shame though my kids wud turn her into a tiger lol

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 02/11/2006 17:05  

i will have her if you are not to far away we have 5 dogs here though and two other cats so must like other animals.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/11/2006 03:12  

Were in Rochdale, Manchester area. Will keep you posted cos theres a few people want her now, lol. Gotta make sure the new place is suitable for kitty tho, or Laura will be crying. She cried for 2 hours this morning because someone left a message on the fone saying that their mum is after a cat. She really doesnt wanna part with the cat, lol.

Update Reply
Matt @ 03/11/2006 12:41  

if laura got sense she'll keep the cat n dump the man lmao spz matt only joking lmao

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 05/11/2006 14:09  

oh bp shame on ya lol

Update Reply
RC @ 05/11/2006 15:39  

Matt... ban her go on stand up for yourself man... ban her.... pmsl

Update Reply
rubecula @ 05/11/2006 15:41  

yeah like u would be brave enough to rube........

Update Reply
RC @ 05/11/2006 15:42  

Yeah..... err..........yeah?

Update Reply
rubecula @ 05/11/2006 16:12  

We both wanna keep the cat - i love the little shit to bits. However, its gonna cost too much to take her to holland, and will cause her too much stress. We'd rather her go to a good home than put her through all that. Besides, were gonna be living with friends in holland for a while so cant expect them to take the cat onboard as well.

Update Reply
Matt @ 05/11/2006 16:28  

Stuck for suggestions mate...... only person who said they may be interested has a big dobermann.......... not ideal. Sorry mate, but I will keep asking.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 05/11/2006 16:30  

I have 2 cats and also had a dobermann.... they were the best of friends and the cats actually bullied the domermann! Have owned 2 dobermann bitches now and they`re as soft as shite!!

Update Reply
Speedy Claire @ 05/11/2006 17:22  

Yeah but this one not only chases cars, it brings them back. I'll keep looking though.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 05/11/2006 20:57  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email