MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Off roader or girlfriend

Off roader or girlfriend - Forums [Biker Match] Off roader or girlfriend - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Off roader or girlfriend

Hi just enjoyed possibley the last sunny dry day of the year,bikes every where at matlock bath,roads dry sun shone and bike running like a dream,round the lanes we went up the a6 as far as bakewell and then to matlock,suddenly the enormity of the onsett of winter hit,what am I too do when we hit winter and the bike is tucked up out of the weather. Do I need to find a girlfriend for the winter and the ever looming,round of double invitations to christmass partys landing on the mat here, winter days spent enjoying sunday lunch at the local with a pretty girl, cosy nights in by the fire. Or do i need to find myself a winter bike,trail bike for blasting round on spending my sundays getting really dirty,or perhaps some winter hack that the salt wont hurt and not much plastic to get broken. Well readers the choice can be yours,open too all suggestions,and any offers or simply let me know what your choice would be.best wishes Sean xxx

Update Reply
SEAN ZXR750H1 @ 29/10/2006 11:04  

Bike.................dumping the poor cow when the sun comes back out would be cruel mate, unless she's got her own or doesn't mind pillion.

Update Reply
Di @ 29/10/2006 11:09  

Yeah its the commitment thing,dont do rain and dont do pillions normally,so we are perhaps left withher having her own,might not be a job for lass on a 125 or scooter might feel she was getting left behind come summer

Update Reply
SEAN ZXR750H1 @ 29/10/2006 11:32  

Easy choice then sugar................bike gets it

Update Reply
Di @ 29/10/2006 11:35  

Mind you mate...............there is something to be said for nights in by the fire

Update Reply
Di @ 29/10/2006 11:39  

Gotta be spent with the right person though

Update Reply
Moxey77 @ 29/10/2006 13:14  

get me a buket moving to dumpsville population ME

Update Reply
Blackwingbandit120 @ 29/10/2006 17:31  

Get two buckets..... I'm not far behind BWB on this one. Sean get a scooter mate, ideal as a winter hack.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 29/10/2006 20:28  

Dave,scooter i am six foot four struggle to find a girlfriend my size ,the bike must be above 250 cc,and reasonably clean,the girlfriend can be as dirty as can be lol

Update Reply
SEAN ZXR750H1 @ 30/10/2006 15:05  

at you

Update Reply
Di @ 30/10/2006 15:08  

haha we're seein the other side of U now sean

Update Reply
RC @ 30/10/2006 15:10  

not shocked really, suprised it's taken this long!

Update Reply
Di @ 30/10/2006 15:20  

true lol

Update Reply
RC @ 30/10/2006 15:22  

Update Reply
Matt @ 30/10/2006 15:53  

I think you should find a tall girl, who`s equally into bikes. Someone who enjoys the thought of long winter nights snuggled up in front of the fire with a bottle of wine who then gets a huge wake up call, thinks "Shit, Winter, No Bike" She`ll then dump you and buy an off roader and spend winter happily throwing her bike around in the snow PS: only joking lol

Update Reply
Speedy Claire @ 30/10/2006 16:11  

Think i need a tall drink with the worry of it all,yeah could invest loads of cash on first dates crimbo presents and going out,only to get dumped,got another plan give the money to the russian orphanage,wont got wasted there,take up a safe indoor hobby ,like scramble fancy playing christmass day claire or will you be playing naked twister round at matts lol

Update Reply
SEAN ZXR750H1 @ 31/10/2006 17:28  

Think i need a tall drink with the worry of it all,yeah could invest loads of cash on first dates crimbo presents and going out,only to get dumped,got another plan give the money to the russian orphanage,wont got wasted there,take up a safe indoor hobby ,like scramble fancy playing christmass day claire or will you be playing naked twister round at matts lol

Update Reply
SEAN ZXR750H1 @ 31/10/2006 17:28  

Update Reply
Di @ 31/10/2006 17:36  

I`ll probs be throwing an off roader round the local woods lol Alas Sean........ i`m only 5` 3 3/4" and as for naked twister at Matts Xmas night I might spend in my pyjama`s and woolly socks with a bottle of wine watching Bridget Jones and singing along to "all by myself"

Update Reply
Speedy Claire @ 31/10/2006 18:32  

OH claire,click on buy it now for the trials bike,failing that you wear heels and ill bath twice a day see if i shrink any before christmas,put on your party dress,and lets go dancing the night away xx lol

Update Reply
SEAN ZXR750H1 @ 31/10/2006 19:12  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email