MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

No More Excuses

No More Excuses - Forums [Biker Match] No More Excuses - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

No More Excuses

‘No More Excuses For Car Drivers’<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p> A biking student has invented a device that warns car drivers that a bike is nearby. The idea is to reduce the ‘sorry mate, I didn’t see you’ type of accident. The I-Saw (Intelligent Situation AWareness) system uses a transmitter to trigger a dashboard warning, backed by an alarm and vibration in the steering wheel. <o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p>

Update Reply
Sandi @ 27/08/2007 08:25  

they would ratherspend theire money on sat nav an junk to hang in the window blockin there view i am almost on the verge of packin it all in cos of twats who are on the phone lookin at sat navs an eatin a 3 course meal while drivin,have yu noticed the jerks drivin with one hand hangin out of the window now its warm played knock wiv one bloke he didnt see the funnyside,in a traffic jam recently a girl in the back seat had her legs hangin out of the windo in an attempt to tan them i guess! she screamed her head of as i stopped to tickle her feet!bit silly really as she could have kicked me of!!but couldnt resist!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 27/08/2007 11:00  

Good idea and well done that student but I`m guessing people would actually have to buy the alarm and would they be bothered!

Update Reply
Speedy Claire @ 27/08/2007 11:07  

I think a big shotgun would be better. They would be sure to look twice then.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 27/08/2007 11:11  

im with rube - car drivers are useless unless they have prior biking experience

Update Reply
Matt @ 27/08/2007 15:36  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email