MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Msn virus

Msn virus - Forums [Biker Match] Msn virus - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Msn virus

Just thought I would warn you all if you get a message while using msn asking you to open peoples pictures don't do it, it's a virus on their computer I have had a couple of messages like this and so glad I didn't open them. Broomski has had it hit her comp and she can't let you know so if you get a message like that from her please don't try to open it as tempting as it is, it sends it to all the people in your address book. She was struggling to sort it out last night.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 08/08/2007 06:14  

yeah i had it last year hun it wiped my pc out... had to go out n buy a new pc

Update Reply
RC @ 08/08/2007 08:44  

Thanks for the warning C G but I don't open anything that goes into my junk mail unless I know the person who is sending it (if they're not in my address list it automatically goes into junk, I delete without opening unless I was expecting it then I add 'em to my list) scammers, virus senders, hackers should be tortured SLOWLY!

Update Reply
Sandi @ 08/08/2007 08:57  

calm down KWAK lol shall i hand you your coat lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/08/2007 09:04  

No ta, it restricts my torture action

Update Reply
Sandi @ 08/08/2007 09:20  

thanks Cruiser gal, i'll be carefull on what i open.

Update Reply
tagon @ 08/08/2007 09:46  

it can come up in live messenger from someone yu know it will say i love yu i have sent yu these pictures your security[i have one care]should tell yu it is dangerous to open them so dont!!!i fell for it!if yu dogetit shut down internet so it doesnt spread an run virus scan,if that dont work yu will have to reinstall windows an formatt yer cdrive back up yer piccys an important files first!i was warned by my security but fell for it cos i thought it was from someone i knew those words i love yu work wonders!!!an thier deadly

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 09/08/2007 10:19  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email