MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

has disabled their profile

has disabled their profile (3) - Forums [Biker Match] has disabled their profile (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

has disabled their profile

BB....had he posted a picture that was better looking than he was? Either way that was decitful and not nice

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 21/07/2010 18:25  

Hey bl The pic was of a normal looking guy It wasn't very nice but does go to show how people can be whoever/whatever they want hidden behind a computer screen!

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 21/07/2010 18:32  

I think my profile shows my best side

Update Reply
yamahama @ 21/07/2010 19:33  

I think my best side sxhows my profile.....

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 21/07/2010 19:35  

side on profiles are definitely the best

Update Reply
yamahama @ 21/07/2010 19:41  

What about backsides.....? lol

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 21/07/2010 19:43  

You would never catch me doing that BB. I move pretty quick when the light goes on

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 21/07/2010 19:44  

I like the back view of only ladies

Update Reply
yamahama @ 21/07/2010 19:59  

I put someone backside (who will remain nameless LOL) on here on events photo and it disappeared?????? Sorry Yamahama but it was a fella! lol

Update Reply
skinnylady @ 21/07/2010 23:41  

If the backside was naked it will have been deleted, all photos like that get deleted, it's site policy.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 21/07/2010 23:45  

Not completely, was only a builders bum! But depends on where you draw the line, apologies if I stepped over the mark :)

Update Reply
skinnylady @ 21/07/2010 23:48  

Mm I can't see why that would be deleted. No apology neccessary

Update Reply
Sandi @ 21/07/2010 23:56  

Come on Mat i know i have brought this subject up befor and you would't do anything about it but is't it time you sorted this problem out, surely the only safe way to do this is to only allow logged in members to access profiles and give you a chance to see the profile of anyone who has looked at yours. What does other members think?

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 22/07/2010 03:10  

I've lurked around this site for a few years, had a couple of profiles (forgotten username / changed email addresses so can't get a password reminder) but have only twice paid up any money, for short periods of time. I get bored easily :) I don't see any harm in the site encouraging people to join by allowing unsubscribed members to search on profiles but it seems a bit odd too allow anyone to Nod if their profile is disabled. Like others, I may view a profile several times too. Mainly it's because I've looked but not read, so return as a reminder. Perhaps the site should simply record who viewed, rather than the number of times....? How do you tell whether someone is a subscribed member or not?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/07/2010 09:10  

Hey theres many a pic of my backside on here lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 22/07/2010 09:37  

Not NAKED, Jackie. lol Bill if you want Matt to reply to your comments you need to contact him via the HOMEPAGE then he will. He doesn't read all topics, cos he aint got the time. Pumpkin, the status of a member is stated on their profile underneath their photo. (I'm not sure if STAFF and SITE MODERATOR profiles have it on) if a person isn't a full member it will say STANDARD. HTH

Update Reply
Sandi @ 22/07/2010 10:01  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email