MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

has disabled their profile

has disabled their profile - Forums [Biker Match] has disabled their profile - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

has disabled their profile

Just out of interest how many of us have had nods, or messages from people on the site who when you check to see who they are it comes up "This member does not exist, does not yet have a profile, or has disabled their profile" I just wonder if they write or nod at one of us and there profile is disabled does it come up and remind them that they are disabled and the recipient cannot view their profile or nod back etc ?????

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/07/2010 14:09  

I've had it where someone has nodded and I've gone to look who they are and they don't exist. I think I scare them off and they go looking for another site

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/07/2010 14:46  

Lol no don't think thats the problem, I think some have disabled their profile and don't remember or realise it is still disabled.......after a while they will think no one is messaging them back and leave lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/07/2010 15:24  

I had it a lot but i knew who it was and why thay were doing it

Update Reply
JP @ 16/07/2010 15:48  

just find it strange that someone would nod at you and not want to say hi or want you to know who is nodding, doen't make sense....also disturbing really....some one looking in and you have no idea who it is.......

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/07/2010 15:52  

Think its just sad ppl who dont have a life

Update Reply
JP @ 16/07/2010 15:56  

Does seem strange Generally with 'views' not nods/pm's tho Have always assumed folk have looked at profile, then decided they don't want any further contact

Update Reply
Rob1050 @ 16/07/2010 15:57  

sometimes they dont know, just reply to them and tell them to show their profile.

Update Reply
Matt @ 16/07/2010 18:29  

With a nod or a view you cannot tell them that ...

Johnny maybe she is trying to tease you , peak your interest, keep you guessing!

Or she could be a crazed max stalker that does not want you to recognise her in the street lmao :-)

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 16/07/2010 20:00  

BTW- you don't need to be able to view someone's profile in order to PM them. Go to My Account \ Communicator \ New Message and manually enter their username

Update Reply
Matt @ 16/07/2010 20:38  

ahhh cunning plan MMMaaaasssteerrrr lol......could we not have a big sign on our profile telling us it is disabled to remind us incase of this exact thing......unless of course it already states that if you have disabledyour profile.....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/07/2010 00:49  

i don't think people should be able to look at your profile and then stop you from looking at there, i want to know who is looking at mine, this really annoys me

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 17/07/2010 01:18  

i thought it was just me attracting strange people lol i get nodded at.. and people viewing my profile eg. 8 times.. i click on their name and it displays the following message; This member does not exist, does not yet have a profile, or has disabled their profile. very very frustrating..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/07/2010 01:26  

rockchick 1965 u must be right and it must be ur fault cant u at least make out ur an angel even though the rest of us know different lol

Update Reply
unclebuck1983 @ 17/07/2010 07:14  

"people viewing my profile eg. 8 times.. i click on their name and it displays the following message; This member does not exist, does not yet have a profile, or has disabled their profile. very very frustrating.. " Yes Geordielass, not only frustrating, but a tad worrying......

Update Reply
awokenangel @ 17/07/2010 11:38  

it worries me no end and i don't think it should be allowed

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 17/07/2010 11:58  

i agree with you both awokenangel and bikeabill.. when someone views your profile repeatedly, nods at you ... to get your attention then they vanish.. it makes you really uncomfortable..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/07/2010 12:12  

must admit ive had a few folks send nods and then dissapear!! no idea why,, bit odd!

Update Reply
Boodyblues @ 17/07/2010 12:31  

I've had it too and find it slightly unnerving so I tend to block them.

Update Reply
skinnylady @ 17/07/2010 13:26  

skinny....... how do you block them?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/07/2010 13:30  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email