MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Racing

MSV track days

MSV track days - Forums [Biker Match] MSV track days - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Racing /

MSV track days

Hi everyone, did my first track day with Bennetts in September (brilliant day) & wondered if anyone was interested in doing a few? MSV are doing days for £59 at Oulton & £49 at Cadwell, 6x20 min sessions, let me know if anyone is interested & I will post some info

Update Reply
Noddy1 @ 11/11/2011 10:31  

Noddy - have a word with SPESH - we've done quite a few track days this year & are probably looking at getting another one in before the end of the year. We've done Cadwell twice now, but I know he's loking at doing Oulton & prob Donnington

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 11/11/2011 11:58  

just had an op so prob not be 100% b4 crimbo, hope to do both Cadwell & Oulton start of nxt year will msg SPESH thanx

Update Reply
Noddy1 @ 11/11/2011 12:10  

I've just pm'd you back ok. MSV run a good trackday, and i'd be interested in doing some early next year. The Cadwell Park circuit is awesome, and there marshall's do a good accident recovery service aswell lol :-)

Update Reply
SPESH @ 11/11/2011 13:18  

Al that was supposed to be a one 'OFF' dont get used to it fairings can be expensive.

Update Reply
Timeout @ 13/11/2011 23:31  

I have never been on a track before and I would love to go for one two or three or more :) I am definetly up for it.

Update Reply
Mubz @ 15/11/2011 00:16  

I've just had a look at the provisional dates for the club racing. So i'm interested in doing a track day at Donny before may next year. At this time i'll have me acu racing licence, fingers crossed, so i'll be hoping to be running in the fast group for this one. Not many dates listed on the trackday sites. I'll keep looking to see if one suitable is posted :-)

Update Reply
SPESH @ 18/11/2011 08:29  

http://www.clubmsv.com/bike-home.aspx Spesh, not sure if you need to be a member to get them at these rates?

Update Reply
Noddy1 @ 18/11/2011 08:58  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email