MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What did you do today?

What did you do today? (22) - Forums [Biker Match] What did you do today? (22) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What did you do today?

Thanks Wills, hope there are many strapping hunks on Sunday to keep me upright! LOL! Yes I am strapped up and not plastered! Wasn't even plastered when I did it! Damn! It was daylight, in the afternoon, at Flames house right infront of my girls and the whole neighbourhood! LOL! I have only got crutches because it is a jolly long way down to hit the deck N68! LOL! LOL! Still dont know how Flame and DB managed to get me up off the floor! True friends those two! You know I always hug everyone at meets, well this is going to be interesting at this one! Sure you will have your camera ready Wills to see my spectacular entrance down that steep bank! LOL! LOL! LOL!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 03/04/2008 09:14  

Rose, Wondered why I had a twinge in me back this week!!!!!!!!! lol

Update Reply
daveyboy @ 03/04/2008 15:40  

Surprised you didnt get your missus to walk on it then!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 03/04/2008 17:46  

!!! Got my FMB's out and did the trick, just after you left Rose!! PMSL!!!

Update Reply
FlameRed @ 04/04/2008 06:26  

pmsl!!!!! Crawled downstairs this am, got a load of washing sorted out, and have been trying to iron some clothes for the girls to go over to my Mums later today...fun when you are as tall as me, trying to half lean on a stool with your foot up in the air! Whilst clinging onto a hot iron in one hand and a crutch in the other! Hey Flame! I think that sounds like it could be a new position in the Karma Sutra! LOL!!!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 04/04/2008 06:29  

Thought that as soon as I read the word "CRUTCH"!!!! Cracked up at the thought of you doing an Angelina Ballerina with props!!

Update Reply
FlameRed @ 04/04/2008 06:33  

pmsl @ you two !!!!!

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 04/04/2008 06:36  

Housework but ........................... yesterday I went out on my bike for a couple of hours bliss, heaven

Update Reply
bbitch @ 05/04/2008 05:37  

Good on you! Was lovely wasnt it round here yesterday bbitch! I know what I rather would be doing...and it isnt housework! LOL! Catching up on all the posts...no children here all on my tod...fed up....cant do a lot cos of my ankle...cant wait to be let out tomorrow...trying to save me ankle for tomorrow..

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 05/04/2008 05:50  

Stripped and cleaned my brake calipers, checked the oil,water,tyres,brake fluid etc. Promptly fell over trolley jack! DOH!

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 05/04/2008 09:35  

Cleaned polished and t cut my bike, she looked fab, then got busy reading the manual on my drill then decided to put up a cupboard in my garage, got so carried away putting up the cupboard I didn't realise it had started to pour down with rain on my nice clean bike. Nice to see you back on here bbitch hope all is going good for you. If your out and about on your bike around my way can you drop off my dvd's ta. or if you prefer I can pick them up or you can drop them off at my daughters house as she lives in Burton on Trent to.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 05/04/2008 09:49  

I have just gazed into the jaws of Hell itself, felt the flames of Hades and walked through the valley of death. In other words, IKEA Warrington.

Update Reply
Wills @ 05/04/2008 11:54  

rode back from Bristol coughin an sniffin!why are bmw drivers such twats!!![unless they own a bike as well!]

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 05/04/2008 16:06  

enjoyed a chill out day with rose and my kids....she knew i was feeling abit rough so came over to cheer me up!! thanx hunny.x

Update Reply
witchiest @ 05/04/2008 16:12  

you to?

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 05/04/2008 16:32  

yep. hows your prince phillip tm?

Update Reply
witchiest @ 05/04/2008 16:34  

it sure travells the country fast!!but least we have sommat in cmon wiv a royal!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 05/04/2008 17:02  

Lol at TM60! You are welcome Jen ANY TIME....had yet another lovely day together (as usual!)

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 05/04/2008 17:22  

Had a fab journey down to Matlock with Paul, Kay, Cass and Emma, laugh a second it was, brill meet with old and new friends, loads there, cake, chippy - what more could I ask for :-)

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 06/04/2008 13:44  

Today - I have mostly been asleep

Update Reply
stueylewie @ 06/04/2008 14:01  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email