MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What did you do today?

What did you do today? - Forums [Biker Match] What did you do today? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What did you do today?

This seems to work well over on bikechat.net, so thought I would try it here too. We have to stick to the point on this one though, or it will go right off topic. The question? What did you do today??? I'll start... I was on a Windows Server 2003 MCSE course in Eindhoven. Had more free beer there, then had lunch at PSVs ground. Then cycled about for hours. Thats it :-) And you?

Update Reply
Matt @ 21/06/2007 18:19  

nothin much. went for a cuppa at my mates, then went to my mums but my dad decorating so i legged b4 he got me hangin wall paper up! lol

Update Reply
RC @ 21/06/2007 19:02  

I met a really amazing person today and did lunch with them! then went for a lovely walk x After tea with my girls I went to my youngests first parents evening of secondry school to meet her new teachers and met one of my old teachers! x

Update Reply
hilda123 @ 21/06/2007 22:09  

slept on and off yesterday until 3pm then went to work. Just got in and its 0418 AM Yawn!!

Update Reply
cbrbabe @ 22/06/2007 00:19  

well i woke up with an hangover like you would not belive lol so i,am off the the sea side which i can see out my window for some nice clean fresh air then later when me bad heads gone i,am going to put a new chain on my bike and go test it out

Update Reply
lowrider69 @ 22/06/2007 04:32  

i managed to pass my hgv test to drive artics stress levels through the roof but all calm again now ive done it:D

Update Reply
gsrider @ 22/06/2007 05:24  

congrats gs mate

Update Reply
RC @ 22/06/2007 09:19  

as normal, i went to work. finished fitting a large office complex out with a security system. drank laods of tea. had a laugh with the office staff. finished now tho Mr Shaggy

Update Reply
Mr Shaggy @ 22/06/2007 11:27  

went to work got tied up with hundreds of electrical cable,finished now off to the pub to get blasted hahaha

Update Reply
naughty 1 @ 22/06/2007 12:08  

I dyed my legs blue (inadvertantly) on the ride back from the Day of Champions! I watched my mate Caz struggle into her waterproofs and said, i will have to put my waterproofs on when i get to the bike, as they are in the tail pack. Where they stayed, as i just swung my leg over the bike and rode off! At least they stayed dry

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 22/06/2007 13:27  

Today! well I managed to poke myself in the eye! having been hit in the eye by a fast flying bug last year (visa was up) I know the symptoms only too well. Yep I spent 4 1/2 hrs in my local A+E and am now the proud owner of another corneal abscess and a big bandage holding on an eye patch. Pudsy bear comes to mind!Bugger! was planning on a trip out on bike this weekend!

Update Reply
cbrbabe @ 22/06/2007 13:47  

how do you poke your self in the eye?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/06/2007 14:15  

oops , i cleaned the flood up in my unit, again!and again and again then i just left it and went home, do it tomoro again

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/06/2007 14:16  

Today i had a very nice visitor who i took for a stroll around my village, then off to the pub for a spot of lunch. A very pleasant day it was too and sad it had to end

Update Reply
bandit-viss @ 22/06/2007 15:03  

I went to boots to get some sergical tape to strap my toes together cus I bashed them on the wardrobe last night. Then hobbled round work all day like a camel with corns. Got out the coffee round though ! Went to see Mom & Dad cus they just got back from holiday.

Update Reply
Kate5930 @ 22/06/2007 15:40  

got up went to work not much happening so we went to cromer had a few beers come home , boss payed good time but i got a b---- day monday but to day was good drinking beer on the coast ....

Update Reply
firebladekid @ 22/06/2007 17:34  

got up and went to work till 1,got home 1.15 fell asleep in the chair woke up at 3 fed the pets,went shopping at aldi. took some duck eggs to my uncles and he was out.just had some chip and now time to relaxe.the weekend starts now yippy.

Update Reply
vmaxdeg @ 22/06/2007 17:46  

went to freinds to help her pack but shed changed her mind so just sat n chilled then came home n screamed at kids lol now on forums cuz chat tonyt is poop n i accidentley shut my self out n cant get back in lol

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 22/06/2007 18:36  

I phoned up a company about a job vacancy, a job centre advisor told me about, and was told 'it's closed' whatever the hell THAT means! job centre staff strike again! One day they'll give me the correct info. Was cheered up by the arrival of a parcel, I'm itching to open it but have been threatened with violence if I open it before Tuesday

Update Reply
Sandi @ 22/06/2007 18:46  

Why? is it your birthday Kwak?

Update Reply
cbrbabe @ 22/06/2007 18:48  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email