MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

You’ve won the National Lottery…

You’ve won the National Lottery… - Forums [Biker Match] You’ve won the National Lottery… - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

You’ve won the National Lottery…

We can all dream, me included about winning it. But what would you do with all that lolly? Once you’ve sorted family and friends, charities, whatever out, what next? This is what I would do. I would buy an area of land miles away from disturbing neighbours (here’s why) then have a track built for bikes, complete with hiring St. Johns ambulance for the day! What would you do?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/09/2011 15:44  

Family, friends and charities!! Sod that, it's all mine lol!

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 10/09/2011 16:03  

i'm going to come across as the resident bullshitter on Bm, but i did win the lottery or at least a large sum amongst 18 of us, on tv and all that. What i would do now would be invest it, boring i know, but fun to me

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/09/2011 16:05  

Oooh, Dave...wot you doin' tonight ????!!

@Ronaldo...read that as laying an area of land mines and having a track built for bikes

If I won some dosh...I'd get a bloody hair cut and get serious about a trike....that'd impress the grandkids when I meet them from school

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 10/09/2011 18:52  

I won £33 on the Saturday Lotto.. Got 4 numbers... Wow what will I do with so much money?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/09/2011 14:50  

Hope you ticked the 'No publicity' box Debs

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 12/09/2011 14:59  

spend it! and surprisingly i find myself agreeing with Geoff sod the family......they've had enough over the years!

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 12/09/2011 17:57  

I'd like to travel and work for world peace!

Update Reply
pistonbroke72 @ 12/09/2011 18:33  

Buy a big house with a huge field, build an all-singing all dancing shower block and invite everyone round for KISS no 2!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/09/2011 18:40  

Umm tough one, Errrr not really, i'd have a bloody good time if it was a substantial amount, 1: pay off me debts, mortgage, etc, etc, etc 2: treat me mates to a year around the world following motogp, 3: buy a decent track bike, and a BIG motorhome and go do as many trackdays in the UK and Europe as i can do... 4: come home and buy a BIG house with some land and a few nice bikes and cars... Simples....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/09/2011 20:42  

architect to build house of my dreams, lots of bedrooms for friends to stay over, plus bedrooms for my butler, maid, hairdresser, masseus (dodgy spelling!), cook, dj, bar staff. Swimming pool that covers over to a dance floor and roller rink, ice rink, badminton court, sauna, steam room, jacuzzi.
then there's the house in lanzarote (I know there are more luxurious places but I like what I like and the weathers good pretty much all year round)
and of course the bikes! lots of em - probably more if i really thought about it - not much then!

Update Reply
chickflick75 @ 12/09/2011 20:51  

how about the chick flicker & lisa vegetarian chicken emporium???!!!! lol x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/09/2011 20:56  

Oh and i forgot to mention the house in the South of France either Menton or Mandelieu over looking the sea for a winter retreat, plus a Ducati 1198R for hooning about some of the best roads known to biking man/woman... Arrhhh this would make a very happy Ex' blade_rider indeedy

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/09/2011 21:04  

@mandy - I may also add a dungeon to that list for those who know who they are!!! every meal will be chicken something....

Update Reply
chickflick75 @ 12/09/2011 21:14  

its a good job i am a mistress of virtue then!!! xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/09/2011 21:35  

big house (to my own design / specification i.e. hyuuge garage) one(?) of each of the bikes i've owned in the past one(?) of each of the bikes i've lusted after over the years ( laverda jota, guzzi lemans, Van Veen (anyone remember them??) to name but a few) hyuuuuuuge grounds to accomodate the karting/minibike track and the same again in the foreign residence(s)

agree with bossmom about using the garden for KISS 2,3,4,5,6,7 etc anyone for the winter kiss rally in Lanzarote or somewhere????

Update Reply
Stroggyman @ 13/09/2011 12:33  

o now i feel bad about not doing the lottery, otherwise i would have had some great idea`s for this thread, but there you go ....(or apparently not)

Update Reply
oldyeti @ 13/09/2011 22:09  

Lol. Mandy I thought I'd got away with it! Haven't seen it on any other threads so I was breathing a sigh of relief. Vegetarian chicken, it's good for you!

Chick You've got this all planned out haven't you? Mind you I think it's pretty much to the letter what i'd go for. Maybe I'd add a luxury world tour in there with a long stop over in South Africa.

Update Reply
lisaj @ 13/09/2011 22:47  

stroggy - lanzarote meet - pure winner for me!

Lisa - all I need to do now is win it!

Update Reply
chickflick75 @ 13/09/2011 23:37  

Then there will be a whole chain of vegetarian chicken emporiums, Eh!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/09/2011 23:41  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email