MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Crime and punishment

Crime and punishment - Forums [Biker Match] Crime and punishment - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Crime and punishment

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/8965215.Drink_drive_kil...er_jailed/

. . . Don't like this story? . . Your chance to do something about it . . .

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/stop-waynes-drink-driv...om-prison/

Update Reply
YID @ 06/09/2011 19:17  

signed

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/09/2011 20:47  

its an awful thing but i still dont think any of these petitions make a blind bit of difference. this woman should be banned for life. women and things with motors in them dont mix. wayne's family should sue the tits of her. maybe then no one will insure her. thats the way to get her off the road cos the law wont.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/09/2011 00:55  

The drunk woman ploughed into the back of a biker on a motorway, and then legged it. He died at the scene. She got 6 years (out in 3). Now she is applying for early release, after serving only 6 months. Petition signed.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/09/2011 10:01  

Busafeller rather sexist opinion !!!!! Do not tar all of us with the same broad sweeping brush ....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/09/2011 10:10  

I've signed too. The notion that what she did and her response afterwards can be attoned by a mere 6 months is disgusting and shows how dysfunctional uk society has become What is also offensive is busafella's comment. It isn't helpful and all it does is demonstrate busafellas lack of awareness of reality and ignorance.

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 08/09/2011 11:29  

i knew Wayne as we drink in the Hobbit, and look after the eelctrics etc, he was a great bloke and its such a loss to us, even now. she should serve her full term with no `get out clause` signed and sent Shaggy

Update Reply
shaggy101 @ 08/09/2011 12:34  

Signed and commented. A stupid, irresponsible piece of madness cost a young man his life. Wayne deserved better then and now.

Update Reply
pistonbroke72 @ 08/09/2011 21:40  

You dont wanna know what i think should be done frankly. Manslaughter is way to lenient IMO, it should be first degree murder, cause if drink an drive you know you can easily kill someone and must have that intention if you do it.

Update Reply
potnoodles @ 08/09/2011 21:46  

I don't think anyone that drinks and drives intends to kill people although by doing so there is a likelihood you may. Just like i think that not everybody that goes out for a drink and ends up drinking more than they ought intends to get behind a wheel but then we all know how dumb we can be when we have had too many.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/09/2011 21:51  

Signed, on behalf of Wayne, his family and friends and any other families affected by similar mindless acts.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/09/2011 21:54  

Markie, knowing that you may kill someone and then doing it anyway is intent. And it is easy enough to get a taxi, walk or have a designated driver, removing the risk of you driving by leaving your keys at home

Update Reply
potnoodles @ 08/09/2011 22:06  

Yep i know pots, i am not condoning what has happened by any stretch of the imagination, i am just saying that when someone gets drunk, they do stuff they would never normally do or intend to do. A copper might say that drinking anything at all when driving is dangerous and science has proven that reaction times are reduced when small levels of alcohol are consumed so i wonder how many of us have driven when we have had a drink?If you haven't ever, well done, i can't personally say i haven't, and as an almost teetotaller now i am ashamed to say i have, i could have killed someone when i was young and reckless and thank God i didn't!But it would never have entered my mind when getting drunk and then intending to drive that i might.Before you prejudge me i was only 24 and young and foolish, i did a lot of stupid stuff i am ashamed of now, who hasn't?Again, i am not condoning what this woman did, and the loss is always a tragic loss which should never have happened.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/09/2011 22:25  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email