MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Going to scotland next week, anyone up there or fancy the trip?

Going to scotland next week, anyone up there or fancy the trip? - Forums [Biker Match] Going to scotland next week, anyone up there or fancy the trip? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Going to scotland next week, anyone up there or fancy the trip?

Hi Just new to the site, this is my first post...am planning to head up to scotland next week for 4/5 days, heading up west coast, brilliant roads, reasonable digs and amazing scenery = big smile on my face..Anyone already going to be up there or fancies coming along, send me a message or reply on here cheers David

Update Reply
dav49 @ 28/07/2011 16:26  

Hi David, I live in Ayrshire and woud have liked to have met up, however, im working. I really hope you have a great time and the wether is kind to you. If you can get a hold of Avons Skin so Soft then do as it is great for the midges lol. All the best and ride safe, Katie oh ps welcome to the site, have fun

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 29/07/2011 21:25  

HI bobcat/katie

Am an exiled glaswegian of 22 years, so make the trip north as often as possible, so will try and hookup next time i'm here.

Am in glasgow tonight then up the west coast tomorrow, probably to skye or will get the ferry to mull

heading south tuesday

have a great weekend

David

Update Reply
dav49 @ 29/07/2011 21:43  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email