MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

If you're feeling down

If you're feeling down - Forums [Biker Match] If you're feeling down - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

If you're feeling down

If you're feeling a bit depressed, what do you do to cheer yourself up? For some it maybe chilling to your favourite tunes, for others it might be as simple as a blast out on the bike, then again it might be a bottle of something (JD in my case) with friends. We are all different, but as we're on this site, we have common interests so i'd like to know how people cope. Not anything too depressing though please!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/06/2011 20:52  

Get my walking boots on and either take a long walk on the moors or go to a beach.

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 22/06/2011 21:08  

That's a long walk to the beach...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/06/2011 21:24  

A girly chat with a good friend & a bottle of wine , be it a shoulder to cry on, anger to vent, frustration to just grrr at I know she is always there no matter what

Sit there & put the world to rights, and if its not done on the 1st bottle of wine, then a 2nd must be opened to complete the job

**can be a hard week *hicup* if we both need to do this **

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 22/06/2011 21:25  

A bloody good stride out, anywhere, anytime!! Remember one parent's evening, being told "I saw you out walking Sat night"....it was actually 3 in the morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 22/06/2011 22:10  

its a long walk to any beach from rochdale

Update Reply
firebladejohn @ 22/06/2011 23:23  

eat !!!! then feel worse drink ! feel even worse still then finnaly talk to someone and feel better

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 22/06/2011 23:24  

Yep it is a long walk to the beach.... lol so i tend to go on the moors, which is right on my doorstep :)

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 22/06/2011 23:28  

dont go on the moors stay on the path feistygirl

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 22/06/2011 23:30  

Nah got to be either a 'whinge and wine' night with the girls or if I'm that bad I don't want to talk then I head off up to the lakes... Them there hills always give u perspective :-) we're all ants in the scheme of things :-)

Update Reply
mizzi @ 23/06/2011 01:39  

if im feelin blue this is what i do,,
1 hour of taichi,,2 hours of swimming,, come home put on a funny film,, pour a very large jd,,then fall asleep upside down on the sofa with a chocolate face mask on.

Update Reply
Boodyblues @ 23/06/2011 11:12  

I just cry and cry and cry and cry, then go to the cinema 'On my own if i have to' and just munch loooooooooooooooads of chocolate. I have to eat chocolate EVERY DAY *without a doubt* anyway, but more is good..... Walking is probably the best thing to do though, as it clears your mind, and is actually better when it rains, as apparently the rain helps you think more in depth! =D don't be sad though people, just smile and cherish each day. If your unhappy let it all out!!!! !

Update Reply
YamahaStacey @ 23/06/2011 11:23  

Hmm try not to have that many down days if possible, but if one creeps in then take myself off, keep myself to myself,as don't like to put on any one,go for walk drive out listen to music and keep positive in life

like the saying goes is they a light at the end of the tunnel,blow that ill put a light there myself

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/06/2011 11:36  

go swimming

Update Reply
kaycat @ 23/06/2011 17:37  

Powder my nose

Update Reply
Contradiction @ 23/06/2011 18:36  

You could always go downtown, where the neon lights are pretty.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/06/2011 19:59  

go skydiving

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/06/2011 08:57  

I agree with actdaft, that big neon M is really pretty.....double cheeseburger and fries please

Update Reply
clarkee @ 24/06/2011 23:49  

I'm really bad....When i'm a bit down i take the bike out, creep up along side an unsuspecting motorist, (yes, i must admit, usually an oldy) drop the bike down a couple of gears and let rip!!! Seeing them jump outta their skin brings a smile to my face and i'm soon chuckling again!!!

Update Reply
wenders @ 26/06/2011 21:00  

Tonight, you may forgive me, (if you read, what made you sad today' thread) . . . But JD and Mary J are going to keep me company!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/06/2011 21:10  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email