MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Musical Bikers

Musical Bikers (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Musical Bikers (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Musical Bikers

Guitar and Harmonica ( mouth organ ) badly though keep challenging hill billys to a duel and loosing maybe my teeth just arnt bad enough eh ! lol

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 21/09/2010 23:10  

If the teeth a problem we can soon put that right Wheely [or is that put them wrong] LOL

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 22/09/2010 06:47  

Da da ding ding ding . ding ding ding you challenging me Billy lol

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 22/09/2010 07:18  

not big enough for that Neal i'm just a Bill not a hill billy

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 22/09/2010 10:11  

whens are first practice session everyone, at the roaches this weekend. il bring the shoe box with some elastic bands ................ha ha

Update Reply
firebladejohn @ 22/09/2010 15:26  

Myself piano...keybords.....guitar.....sax...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/09/2010 16:05  

You play yourself, Clinton ???? Oooh Err !!

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 22/09/2010 20:31  

Erm wrote that down wrong lol oohps

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/09/2010 20:37  

Ooh, a thread I can get into. Yep, been in bands for blaaaady ages now. Played bass and lead vocals in a black metal band for 9 years, till i ripped my tendons. Now just lead vocals in a death/grind/technical band. Pretty heavy stuff but getting some cool gigs with big names, so i'm happy. Do a programmed/synth kinda solo project thingy too when I get bored. Just atmospheric stuff i record at home.

Update Reply
streetfighterdude @ 01/10/2010 01:17  

Play drums a bit ..... badly but got a lesson in a couple weeks time, so MAY improve. Perfect singing voice but only in the shower when no one seems to hear me............

Update Reply
GreasyTony @ 01/10/2010 01:26  

Wouldnt exactly call what i do singing, but we do have about 10 seconds of one song with some audiable lyrics in

Update Reply
streetfighterdude @ 01/10/2010 01:59  

Play my own version of lead guitar in a band when I'm home, just for fun, done a few gigs for friends and family. Self taught and practice out in Kuwait cos there's nothing else to do here. My Pride and Joy is a genuine original 1969 Fender telecaster I bought over 20 years ago for £80.

Update Reply
scubasteve @ 01/10/2010 15:08  

I play guitar, badly, which is annoying as i've been doing it on and off for like 25 years! Done the odd song with a mate's band years back, but just started playing in a band put together by a few mates for a laugh. Not quality, but brings a smile to my face if we manage to get through a song start to finish without too many mess ups lol!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/10/2010 09:37  

Streetfighterdude - guess you've got the growling sorted for your Black Metal stuff....

My 18 year old son loves all the metal stuff and plays guitar - have a jam with him every other night - cant beat the energy.

Playing in my Ozzy/Sabbath tribute band - N.I.B. (Nativity In Black) in Bolton on Friday.....playing live..... one of the few things that gives you a buzz like riding the bikes.

Update Reply
DTR30 @ 06/10/2010 08:44  

DTR30 wrote "playing live..... one of the few things that gives you a buzz like riding the bikes."

Very true!

If we're allowed to plug gigs then I'm playing with the band Kinder Bruised (http://www.facebook.com/kinderbruised/) this saturday at the Black Sheep Bar, 23 Westow Hill, Crystal Palace, SE19 1TQ

It's a club night called Frock Jocks and everyone gets to chose something from the dressing up box when they get there ;)

All welcome.

Update Reply
Drum @ 06/10/2010 16:59  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email