MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Madone des Motards

Madone des Motards - Forums [Biker Match] Madone des Motards - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Madone des Motards

Has anyone been to the French Motorbike festival in Porcaro Brittany. Known as the Madonna of Motorcycles festival.

Update Reply
scubasteve @ 05/09/2010 18:09  

didin't get any replies to this one so maybe no-one knows about it. Its the Madone de motards festival in France where the local village priest blesses all the motorcyclists that visit during the festival. Anyone fancy a trip next August?? Sounds like a huge party there.

Update Reply
scubasteve @ 26/09/2010 14:32  

Sorry Steve, didn't see this topic, no, I've not heard of it before, alas it's a nay from me. Come on folks, give Steve a yay or a nay, or should that be a Oui or a non?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 27/09/2010 00:19  

Haven't heard of it but it sounds damn good cos the French have such a positive attitude to everything to do with motorcycles. Brittany has the most beautiful and rugged coastline and this festival is slap bang in the middle of north, west and south Brittany....think Cornwall with a certain je ne sais quoi and 2 or 3 degrees C warmer...bliss

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 27/09/2010 00:52  

Looking into this a bit more I visited the village 2 weeks ago, Called Porcaro in southern Brittany, It's 120km from St Malo port. The village priest has a big cutout of a motorbike on the side of his house, the local bar is called the wheelie bar, and all around are signs and biker stuff so definately a biker friendly place. Now I am thinking of purchasing a property 1 mile from the village with enough land for camping etc, if it doesn't happen I will still make an effort to visit next year during the festival in August. If I do get the property I will of course be running a biker camping/party week there for Biker match members.I'll keep you informed of my progress. My offer is in on the house as we speak.

Update Reply
scubasteve @ 28/09/2010 19:46  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email