MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Rttw

Rttw - Forums [Biker Match] Rttw - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Rttw

Anybody going/doing RTTW this October, going down fron the North West ( Bolton), X Matalot, and X Bootnek on the back lol..

Update Reply
vansasterling @ 06/07/2010 22:51  

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/s...=814

Update Reply
Sandi @ 06/07/2010 23:10  

Just to remind everyone. The "Ride To The Wall" will take place this year on 2nd October from Drayton Manor park Nr Tamworth. If you wish to take part please go to rttw.org and register for the paultry sum of £7.50. All money raised goes to the National memorial arboretum at alrewas. In memory of all the men and women of our armed force that have fallen since the end of WWII.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 29/07/2010 01:32  

If you register online you will get priority parking at the Arboretum and priority on the ride.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 04/08/2010 13:21  

If my mate Lionel is doing the service again I will be there assisting so come and say hello you miserable buggers.

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 04/08/2010 14:16  

That's a real shame because I am still in Seattle on 2nd October. Perhaps next year??

Update Reply
GregatHigham @ 04/08/2010 14:55  

This years chaplain is David Cooper. He's chaplain to the Paras and the SAS.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 04/08/2010 15:03  

I will be doing this again, I registered ages ago and have my bar ready to add to the ones I got last year and the year before. Blues I didn't see anything about priority parking but that would be useful as last year even though I registered well early I had to park on the road outside. If anyone fancies meeting up and riding with me and my friends on this drop me a pm nearer the time and I will let you know where we are meeting up prior to arriving at Drayton Manor. Also if anyone is interested my bike club 1066mcc is holding their birthday party on the evening after this event and there will be camping on the Friday and Saturday nights again pm me if you want more details.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 08/08/2010 19:23  

another ex matelot signed up!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/08/2010 20:20  

I did the RTTW last year and it was very humbling, I went pilly as I had not long had an operation on me hand so wasnt fit for riding. I was hoping to do RTTW on me own bikethis year but since I got knocked off my bike in june aand am still hobbling around on crutches and will be for a while yet, the only way I can see me attending this year is if I can get a pilly ride on the back of a trike. My knee and ankle wont be flexible enough to go pilly and I aint got me head around getting on the back of a bike just yet

Update Reply
drobess @ 08/08/2010 20:36  

Drobs lady am sure we can find you atrike and a nice wee man to steer it lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 11/08/2010 12:42  

make that your task BJ

Update Reply
drobess @ 11/08/2010 13:16  

I wanted to do this for the first time this year but it's my daughter's birthday that weekend so I can't see me making it

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/08/2010 14:03  

Ok so ............. erm .................. does anyone have atrile who is going and who's back seat is free the tea and cake are on me lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 11/08/2010 14:54  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email