MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Tan Hill camping 30th July/1st Aug.

Tan Hill camping 30th July/1st Aug. (24) - Forums [Biker Match] Tan Hill camping 30th July/1st Aug. (24) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Tan Hill camping 30th July/1st Aug.

Johnny ... you covered them up several dissappointed chicks Well Sir, until next time ...

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 02/08/2010 08:46  

What an absolutely brilliant weekend!!!!! THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT MADE MINE AND JACKIE'S BIRTHDAY SPECIAL!!! Thank you for my lovely presents!! I was a bit overwhelmed, sorry if I din't get to thank you all personally xxxx Bill...thank you too for the brilliant ride outs... you are Definately KING OF RIDE OUTS!! :o))) Yatter...thank you for everything! especially the brill pilly ride and the lovely meal Saturday night! :o)))) Di.. thank you for the extra birthday cake you fetched to the restaurant! Alex, Shell, Ian ...and everyone else... thank you for everything you've done, I'm not quite sure who's resonsible for what, but it was all really lovely :o))) It was brilliant to see so many of you there, and great to meet yet more new people! The pics are great too! Can't wait for the next meet!!! xxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
Karey @ 02/08/2010 09:19  

I managed to upload my pics and put them on ... with no help from my ikkle boy ... yay ... Im a techy ;) lol

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 02/08/2010 09:34  

Johnny ... you covered them up Glad i didnt go now! Thats all was gonna try and make it for. John, am disappointed, no pics either

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 02/08/2010 09:48  

Steph, just for you ... I shall pin him down myself and get some for you next time

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 02/08/2010 09:49  

How come I didn't see you Johnny....I kept asking people where you were? Perhaps you were hiding from me

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 02/08/2010 09:57  

Were to start .............

An excellent weekend with fantastic people, cheers to all who came along to help me and Kaz celebrate.

Massive huge thanks go to Bill for all his efforts in organising the weekend, luv you loads Bill xxxxxxxx

Big whoops for THAT MAN and Shell Lady for the cakes :) (mmmm chocolate)

Alex Lady for making me blush with her speech and gift arranging and if you saw water escaping from my eyes ............. it was the smoke from the fire honest it was .........

I loved all of my pressies (and am sure Mr Ken will find appreciation in at least one !!!) and cant thank people enough for their generousity ENORMOUS THANKS TO ONE AND ALL xxxxxxx

Thats why i do what i do, you guys are worth it :)

For those about on BM I SALUTE YOU

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

keyboards developed a water leak now so i best go an sort it out ................

(anything i can type here will never be enough for what you guys did for me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 02/08/2010 10:11  

There are very few people that would have got me up there this weekend ... Jackie ... you and Kaz and Bill are def in those few ... luv you guys and its appreciated so much, what the 3 of you do on here for the members ... esp, behind the scenes :) All your mates wanted you to have a wicked birthday weekend ... like the Loreal ad ... 'cos you're worth it' ;) lol The fact that EVERYONE else had a great weekend ... HUGE bonus ... woo hoo! Bring on the next one ... erm ... have to say ... never seen either Kaz or Jackie speechless before ... lol

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 02/08/2010 11:19  

Lol they weren't speechless for long pmsl

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/08/2010 15:51  

Well done Bill well organized mate shame we couldnt stay long but got to see a few peeps

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 02/08/2010 15:53  

Hmmmm ... true! lol May have to go bigger, next time! lol If you had shown 'them' to all chicks Johnny ... the chicks would have been speachless ... jaws gaped ;) lol

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 02/08/2010 15:54  

Hey JTB i was quiet for a whole min at the waterfalls ask THAT MAN he timed me so there nah nah nah nah

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 02/08/2010 16:37  

dont believe you sis

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 02/08/2010 16:39  

Really glad I made it ...and just in time to catch you birthday girls before you whizzed off for your Chinese experience:>

Thankyou to everyone who made me so welcome..and apologies to loads who I didn't get to meet. Next time!!!

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 02/08/2010 17:14  

Great weekend (yet again ) Big thankyou for Bill for organising such a terrific event and heard the rideout he planned was pretty good bit like his dance moves Big happy birthday to the two stars Kaz and BJ we all loves ya! Great to meet everyone and for Paul n Tracey for making it up Saturday Big thankyou to Mark n Kaz for inviting us for superb chinese meal and for Di for her yummy chocolate cake Thanks Mary Ann for putting us up and looking after us your a star x Cheers and hope to see you all and those that didn't make it at the next one

Update Reply
Rooster roo @ 02/08/2010 17:45  

I missed the choclate cake : (

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 02/08/2010 18:26  

Had a really wicked weekend thanx to Bill for organising it & the great rideout Saturday. It was good to meet up with everyone and to meet new faces, just need to stock up on some new lipsticks!! See you all soon Bat xxx

Update Reply
Bat @ 02/08/2010 18:44  

Bat, you are the lippy queen....

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 02/08/2010 18:45  

And the firestarter just ask Meerkat

Update Reply
Rooster roo @ 02/08/2010 18:47  

Did she melt his ermmm.....cake????

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 02/08/2010 18:48  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email