MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Tan Hill camping 30th July/1st Aug.

Tan Hill camping 30th July/1st Aug. (23) - Forums [Biker Match] Tan Hill camping 30th July/1st Aug. (23) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Tan Hill camping 30th July/1st Aug.

Ledd that was not a road it wasn't wide enough, near scraping my paniers on the walls. Great weekend thanks Bill and again happy Birthday girls. Alan

Update Reply
Timeout @ 01/08/2010 16:29  

fab weekend, great birthday party, exellent rideout and sides still hurting from laughing so much saturday night. thanx guys. kfoggy67

Update Reply
kfoggy67 @ 01/08/2010 18:46  

I have just up loaded a few photos from the weekend. Another fab BM weekend. thanks Bill for organising it and the ride out It was a pleasure to be there to share the ladies birthday celebrations The food on Friday night was wonderful....special thanks to all involved in organising that. Always great to hook up with the usual supects and what a treat to meet up with those for the 1st time Hope every one got home safe.

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 01/08/2010 18:46  

p.s. After taking my knee out on the brick pillar by the fireplace, chin butting the stage and falling in the loo and using my back as a brake on the toilet seat.......I am really thinking about becoming 'T' total

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 01/08/2010 18:50  

LOL @ BL Well done Bill on a fab weekend. Good to meet up with friends new and not so new. Looking forward to the next weekend..... O that'll be next weekend (Yorkshire Pudding). Cheers everyone Stuart.

Update Reply
Doh Boy @ 01/08/2010 19:00  

Stuart, I didn't tell you this morning about me falling in the loo cus I just know you would have been full of sympathy........

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 01/08/2010 19:12  

Tried to make it up to Devils Bridge today to link up with you all, but the attempt was doomed from the moment the police blocked off the M6 northbound near Wigan and then the turning for Kirkby Lonsdale was closed off as well. Still don't know what was going on at Wigan.

Update Reply
Wills @ 01/08/2010 19:15  

Thanks Bill and everyone for making it a GREAT WEEKEND

Update Reply
PaulXXX @ 01/08/2010 20:31  

Hi everyone, hope you all got home safe and sound. It was great to put faces to names in the flesh so to speak . Thanks to all the folk who's company I shared over the weekend, you made it a fantastic meet up. Really hope to see you all again soon An extra special thank you to BikerBill: Bill you are a star, what an excellent meet up you arranged - you never haulted, checking on everyone to make sure we were all ok. Don't know if you arranged the sheep in my tent lol, that was eventful . Katie xx

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 01/08/2010 20:32  

Yes, thanks Bill. It was fab. Shame you weren't able to make it Wills and sorry you also missed out on your Kendal brew...that was due to Bill organising such a brilliant bash and I was recovering

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 01/08/2010 20:35  

Just want to join everyone else and say what a great weekend it's been. A big thankyou to Bill for everything.

Update Reply
Turtle20 @ 01/08/2010 21:00  

Brill weekend ! The weather was crap but peeps fab. What more could you want?

Update Reply
yamahama @ 01/08/2010 21:11  

hey had a great night nice to see ya all, and meet some new people bill thank you Bobkat nice to finally meet ya x and Bat great flame throwing skills and with a candle 2 (meerkat will take 5 slaps of ya total for the sheer fear on ya face lmao ) and a BIG BIG thank you to REU thanks for driving all those miles xx alex thanks xxxxx (you know )

Update Reply
madhat @ 01/08/2010 21:17  

lol @ maryann...........am soo glad you had a good time.............. i want to thank bill for sorting this weekend out. happy birthdays again girls.................... am sooo tired tonight but it was worth it..........see ya all soon hugs xxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
willow @ 01/08/2010 21:23  

lol willow x

Update Reply
madhat @ 01/08/2010 21:33  

great weekend bill well done mate and it was great meeting up with all freiends old and new . ( mad hat you must be going soft )xxx

Update Reply
meerkat @ 01/08/2010 21:58  

Good to meet you to at last Mad hat xxx

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 01/08/2010 22:08  

Only went for the saturday, but what a riot :) Had a wicked day and was great seeing Paul and Tracey make it :) Bill, you worked your magic Sir and a GREAT time was had by all :) Ken and Yatter ... all your handywork (behind the scenes) was most appreciated :) Was lovely seeing people dont see often again and nice meeting a couple of new people :) Thanx Yatter and Karey for the invite to chinese ... mmmm .... lol Di, another star, met us at the resteraunt with yummy chocolate cake for the birthday girls :) Looking forward to seeing most of you again at mine ... woo hoo! Bill, once again, thanx for making me smile saturday :) xxx

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 01/08/2010 22:15  

Great time despite the remake of Noah's Ark on the way up in the rain. Good to see so many people make the trip. It was good to meet friends new and old, hope to see some more of soon. Nice on Bill

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/08/2010 23:21  

Lol I mean nice one Bill

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/08/2010 00:23  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email