MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

Weird SQL errors and peformance issues this week

Weird SQL errors and peformance issues this week - Forums [Biker Match] Weird SQL errors and peformance issues this week - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

Weird SQL errors and peformance issues this week

Please can you respond in this forum topic if you receive an error message when browsing the forums which looks something like this... ADODB.Field error ?' Either BOF or EOF is True, or the current record has been deleted. Requested operation requires a current record. /sites/bm/forum/posts.asp, line 0 Please copy the exact error that you get INCLUDING THE ADDRESS OF THE PAGE (Thats the URL in your browser, just copy/paste it into your reply here)

Update Reply
Matt @ 06/05/2010 21:31  

bloody hell Matt can we have that in pleb language or blonde at least

Update Reply
anneka56 @ 06/05/2010 22:52  

Hey I resemble that Anne ... I understood.

Mind you I am engaged to 'that geek'

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 06/05/2010 22:55  

Anneka that's probably the first time I've understood what Matt has typed lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 06/05/2010 22:56  

gone right over my head>>>>>>>>>>>>>>whoooooooooosh

Update Reply
anneka56 @ 06/05/2010 23:07  

lol dont worry about what the error says or means, leave that for me to work out, just let me know when/if you get it and what the address of the page is. Even better if you could let me know what you was doing at the time (changing pages, posting a message, etc)

Update Reply
Matt @ 06/05/2010 23:12  

Does that mean if i recognise one and send it on to you i have an 'ology in pc geekdom? ;)

Update Reply
anneka56 @ 06/05/2010 23:19  

all i can say is don't hold your breath LOL

Update Reply
anneka56 @ 06/05/2010 23:20  

Refresh

Update Reply
Sandi @ 07/05/2010 21:52  

Matt, have just got the following, of course I know exactly what it means but thought I'd post it in order to get your take on it Cheers Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error �' Timeout expired /sites/bm/forum/all_topics.asp, line 217

Update Reply
6ypsy @ 09/05/2010 20:31  

Matt, I've also got the following - was in the events pictures for NABD, trying to go through them Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error ?e14' Incorrect syntax near '='. /sites/bm/events/picframe.asp, line 71 I know it's not exactly what you said - but have sent you a PM via help about it aswell.

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 09/05/2010 20:46  

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error �'[DBNETLIB][ConnectionOpen (Connect()).]SQL Server does not exist or access denied./sites/bm/forum/posts.asp, line 379Had this twice tonight just opening threads Matt, won't let me change the colour unfortunately

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 09/05/2010 21:36  

I had one of these but forgot to copy the page addy too - sorry

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error �' Transaction (Process ID 64) was deadlocked on lock | communication buffer resources with another process and has been chosen as the deadlock victim. Rerun the transaction. /sites/bm/forum/active_topics.asp, line 117

Update Reply
46Rossi @ 09/05/2010 23:53  

That's a SQL error Rossi, not a BOF or EOF. I've just had the same error message, twice.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 09/05/2010 23:59  

dammit, i've really no idea what's going on. Let me tweak some things

Update Reply
Matt @ 11/05/2010 18:53  

Ok I'm really changing lots of settings which I know have just caused a couple of errors, but I fixed it quickly. I'll be restarting the services which will take the site down for 10 seconds or so in about 5 minutes

Update Reply
Matt @ 11/05/2010 19:24  

I've changed this forum topic, I'm interested in any errors you're getting right now with SQL issues. Please only post performance comments if you also copy the text from the bottom of the page which says "Page generated in... x seconds. There are y users online now".

Update Reply
Matt @ 11/05/2010 19:31  

some huge changes made just now and I'd like to know how it works out. Please let me know, thanks

Update Reply
Matt @ 11/05/2010 19:39  

I keep being 'blown out', no change there then!!! Explorer keeps rejecting Biker Match? even though I am logged in?

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 11/05/2010 19:40  

that was just for a moment cos i had to restart the services, took about 30 seconds to restart.

Update Reply
Matt @ 11/05/2010 19:43  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email