MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Family Fun Weekend For Kids Anyone?

Family Fun Weekend For Kids Anyone? (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Family Fun Weekend For Kids Anyone? (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Family Fun Weekend For Kids Anyone?

Here Here !

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 23/04/2010 14:40  

Hands over a feather filled pillow Honest found it in the corner ..Sounds like a brilliant idea an defo count me in i'm up for a kid friendly rally be good to go to something I can take the wee yin too

Update Reply
Solrose @ 27/04/2010 16:17  

Neal you don't need a CRB check unless you're working with children. The kids will be supervised by their own parents, it's not a crèche lol. This wl be at parents own risk just like a rally!

Reaper you got a sado streak or summat, was only jokin about the tar honest!!

Solrose you'd be more than welcome ;-)

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 27/04/2010 21:38  

Would be interested in bringing my grandsons for a day of fun. . but deffo no more camping for this granny!!

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 27/04/2010 22:32  

Alice its a shame but I was offered 2 chalets at the pub for nowt but nobody showed any interest in them so I turned them down!

Be good to see you for the day all the same tho

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 27/04/2010 22:39  

Is this still on RK ??

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 11/05/2010 22:21  

I'm not sure Alice with the obvious lack of interest!!

Might just have to arrange a smaller gathering with an airbed for a bouncy castle

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 11/05/2010 23:38  

im still up for this terry small do fine too

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 11/05/2010 23:40  

Ok Neal lets talk dates and go with majority so anyone deffo up for this, which weekend in the school hols is best for you?

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 11/05/2010 23:50  

We camp anyway so could do a couple of days away at this, where abouts are you thinking of RK, and what age kids? My lad might not be bothered as he's old enough to fend for himself, so I've promised my daughter that she can bring a mate this year. So some adult company would be a welcome distraction - have you ever spent time with more than 1 teenage girl - it's worse than doing time...

Update Reply
6ypsy @ 11/05/2010 23:53  

I'm not sure of a venue yet 6ypsy. I think it will be fairer to see where everybody that's interested lives and try and get somewhere near the middle.

There's no age limit for kids, hopefully there'd be a good mix so they've all got at least one other kid to hang out with. I'd be bringing two of my lads aged 11 and 7

If peeps could state the age/sex of their kids it could help us to decide what sort of stuff to put on?

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 12/05/2010 00:07  

one lad age 8 any time after 14th july be good for us plenty of sites round scarborough be more for kids to go out to then but ive got one in york thats quite good too wich has river bus upto york Naighburn lock its called and would be more central for people from midlands ect ?

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 12/05/2010 10:39  

RK as i am a big kid at heart and i saw bouncy castle PICK ME

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 12/05/2010 11:30  

I'll put you down as one of he kids Jackie

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 12/05/2010 11:34  

hay sis he said therell be a bouncy castle not want one i cant see how we can strap your butt down anyaway

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 12/05/2010 11:35  

so who will adopt me for the weekend then lol Oi twinnie i'm telling ......................... 'Mom he's being mean again'

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 12/05/2010 12:14  

BJ's after another adopted mom already *sniffs and blows nose* Sorry BJ, out my hands now I'm on the scrap heap.... WN, abuse your twinnie at will.........

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 12/05/2010 13:44  

Nut i want to keep you honest i do but i didnt think ur were going so i was lookin for a stand in xxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 12/05/2010 14:48  

and you definately need keeping an eye on........ Don't know when or where it is yet adopted one, lets see when it falls and where, and if I can, I will bring the kids through for it, they'd love to meet their adopted sis xxxxxx

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 12/05/2010 16:14  

Yeah will you make cake lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 12/05/2010 16:17  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email