MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Pot Holes

Pot Holes - Forums [Biker Match] Pot Holes - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Pot Holes

Just been up to the trough of bowland and back down through long preston and the roads are full of bloody pot holes..its more than dangerous out there..nearly lost it a few times.. is it like this all over the place ????? councils need to get there act together before the power rangers come out to play or they gonna fall off

Update Reply
reaper_soul_man64 @ 13/04/2010 15:39  

Yea there's some nasty ones around in brum, definatley makes boring trips more interesting

Update Reply
adrenaline_Junkie @ 13/04/2010 15:46  

Reaper it is the same in most parts of the country since we had the heavy snow falls. I wrote to my local council about the ones on the road I live at and within weeks they were filled in . Unfortunately someone preferred them as holes and within days they were holes again . (I've just realised why the teens keep riding their motorbikes up and down the street, it's simulated off-roading)

Update Reply
Sandi @ 13/04/2010 16:06  

no point in writing to our council..they took 5 weeks to collect our refuse over winter..told us they could not get wagon up street..wierd as asda delivered all year round in there little van.. its nice to know our council tax is well spent

Update Reply
reaper_soul_man64 @ 13/04/2010 16:13  

Wrong kind of snow? lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 13/04/2010 16:15  

kwak

Update Reply
reaper_soul_man64 @ 13/04/2010 16:16  

They have started filling them in Hertfordshire but have put loose gravel on the top to finish them (or me) off!, I preferred it when they were holes

Update Reply
umii @ 13/04/2010 18:37  

One minute it`s potholes,the next it`s speedhumps-jeezz,it`s like bloody mountaineering sometimes

To be fair to our local highways lot,Umii,they have at least completely resurfaced the northern end of Gunnelswood Road-looks so good I darn`t ride on it for fear of spoiling it

Update Reply
Wraith750 @ 13/04/2010 20:09  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email