MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Technical Motorbike Help

Technical spec's for my CBX750FE

Technical spec's for my CBX750FE - Forums [Biker Match] Technical spec's for my CBX750FE - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Technical Motorbike Help /

Technical spec's for my CBX750FE

Just wondered if anyone on here has one or has old manual laying around, only got the bike a week ago but have no idea of the tyre pressure's, the oil capacitiy's or anything else, if anyone can help i'd be very very thankful, cheers 2wheely

Update Reply
Retrowheely @ 10/04/2010 15:46  

Hiya,might be able to help you on that one,if this is the model introduced in the mid 80`s.
I have some bike data books around somewhere which will have the info you need.I`ll see if I can scan the relevent pages onto my pc to see if I can send them to you that way.Not full workshop manuals,I`m afraid,but should be enough to keep you going for the time being.
Will let you know how I get on within the next day or so.

Update Reply
Wraith750 @ 10/04/2010 20:49  

Hello Wraith, yep its a CBX750FE 1986, think the CBX750 came in around 1984? Thanks very much, anything that send's me in the wright direction will be great! Cheers 2wheely

Update Reply
Retrowheely @ 11/04/2010 07:17  

You local Honda dealer can get you a photo copy of the workshop manual (approx £17.00) my CB750 is newer but Haynes never produced a manual for it :o(

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 11/04/2010 10:40  

OK,managed to scan relevent pages onto my pc,so if you send me a PM with your email address I`ll send them to you.

Update Reply
Wraith750 @ 11/04/2010 20:37  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email