MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Hi everyone

Hi everyone - Forums [Biker Match] Hi everyone - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Hi everyone

Just wanted to pop me head round the door and say Hi, as I am new here, still trying to find my way round I am a single mam of 2 grown up kids, have owned various bikes my current one being an old GSX 1100 ES. I live in Warrington and always up for meeting new mates, luv to rally scene, when I can get the time off work to go Look forward to chatting to some of u and hopefully meeting up at some point Ride safe

Update Reply
Bikerjulia @ 11/03/2007 16:02  

Welcome hun, good to have you around.

Update Reply
Di @ 11/03/2007 16:10  

hi julia,welcome hun.x

Update Reply
witchiest @ 11/03/2007 16:22  

Thanks girls, hopefully in time I will find me way round the site

Update Reply
Bikerjulia @ 11/03/2007 17:20  

u will mate,it must be quite easy cus even i manage it! my kids know more bout using computer than me!

Update Reply
witchiest @ 11/03/2007 17:22  

welcome to bm bikerjulia you'll soon get the knack of it, if ya need any help though shout out an i'll ask di what to do !!!! heheheheheh

Update Reply
storm @ 12/03/2007 14:12  

thanks storm

Update Reply
Di @ 12/03/2007 15:15  

welcome to the site Julie, hope you enjoy it. I tried to make the site as easy as possible to use, however if there are any problems then please bring them to my attention because i want to make sure the site stays easy to use. New sections around the corner as well, so its going to get more complicated. :-)

Update Reply
Matt @ 12/03/2007 16:30  

Thanks oh the site is great and appears simple to use, its just my lack of brain cells that create problems too many bumps on the head I think

Update Reply
Bikerjulia @ 12/03/2007 18:02  

Hi Julia and welcome. I have an 1100f - its back in the shop again after splitting a clutch hose. I'm slowly turning it into a new bike part by part. Hope to get to chat to you soon. Darren

Update Reply
dazpants @ 13/03/2007 14:59  

Howdy and welcome Julia.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/03/2007 19:01  

HI boys thanks for the welcome. I have got my baby which is the 1100Et 1980 fighter erm rat type thingy, but I sorta killed that coming back from Scotland last year, so thats awaiting some major TLC (and I dont give bikes TLC lol), I miss that bike so much, the ES is ok but not a patch on the other. So do any of u nice bikers head over to Rivington Barn on a Sunday. Got me first rally of the year this weekend woohoo, which reminds me must find me tent lol

Update Reply
Bikerjulia @ 14/03/2007 17:09  

hi yes i go to the barn on sundays not bin for a few weeks though might see you there sometime jason

Update Reply
candy man @ 14/03/2007 17:14  

U might do Jason but it may be a bit difficult to recognise each other seen as we dont have pics , u cant miss me army jacket, black leather pants on a scabby old blue n white GSX11

Update Reply
Bikerjulia @ 14/03/2007 17:57  

true well am on old yam fzr white and red god knows what i wear not got all the gear yet so jeans and red black jacket or just let me know wat days your going and if am not working we will do coffee cheers

Update Reply
candy man @ 14/03/2007 18:16  

that sounds more organised letting u know b4 hand, why didnt I think of that I will give u a shout when I am heading up there, and if anyone else fancies it just let me know, wont be this weekend cos I am rallying woohoo

Update Reply
Bikerjulia @ 14/03/2007 18:24  

ok see you there and anyone else who wants to join us jason

Update Reply
candy man @ 14/03/2007 18:31  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email