MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Racing

Women in Racing,

Women in Racing, - Forums [Biker Match] Women in Racing, - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Racing /

Women in Racing,

Women in Motorcycle Racing The boys have been rumbled! More and more girls are discovering that female work opportunities in the paddock aren't limited to being grid girls, and are now holding their own alongside the guys in more mentally challenging roles.way to go!! I for one,wish them all well, Catherine Green-New Nicole McAleer-New Sam Burman Carolynn Sells Maria Costello-my favouite Jenny Tinmouth Jane Omorogbe Lucie Stone Susie Grayson Heta Lauslehto

Update Reply
bikerbitch @ 08/02/2010 11:29  

You missed one Paola Cazzola - First full time female rider in this years World Supersport

Update Reply
Rob1050 @ 08/02/2010 13:45  

Women in racing is good...very cool i think, they look so much better in leathers yeah i know i cant wait for the abuse.

Update Reply
sdv9r @ 10/02/2010 15:36  

"sdv9r..... they look so much better in leathers" knowt wrong with this statement LOL , just seems to me like 'ur average red blooded male off the cuff remark ' ... 'double edged' me thinks

Update Reply
clarissa @ 10/02/2010 16:33  

Goretex doesn't look that sexy does it .... but a set of race leathers or 2 piece zip up leathers do give a certain (DING DONG) effect to us male bikers when you ladies turn up to brighten our day....even better if you have your own bike and there is no double meaning in the last post although naked would be the next step

Update Reply
sdv9r @ 10/02/2010 19:58  

Are there no jobs left for us blokes to keep in peace without you women trying to prove yourselves!

There's certain things in life that us blokes like to believe are blokey things and birds thrashing us on bikes isn't one of em

Standing at the start line with a brolley looking gorgeous is more than enuff responsibility for any woman

I'll get me coat!

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 10/02/2010 20:03  

I'll get my brolley

Update Reply
sdv9r @ 10/02/2010 20:12  

See you in the paddock sdv

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 10/02/2010 20:36  

thanks for that thought RK ... NOT!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 10/02/2010 20:37  

is there a competition going on who can start the most threads ???

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/02/2010 20:43  

Ian what you talking about?

People can start as many threads as they like can't they?

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 10/02/2010 21:02  

I know who I'd rather see strutting about the pits and startline in bikini's lol, ........sorry RK and 9r but its just not you guys lol....some things are just meant to stay the way they are ha ha...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/02/2010 21:06  

Damm j i was looking forward to that

Update Reply
sdv9r @ 10/02/2010 23:55  

Well now the two strokes have gone no more castrol R replaced by Coco Chanel Im all for it

Update Reply
micksaway @ 11/02/2010 02:25  

That's given me an idea. Why not brolly guys dressed as Coco the Clown?

Update Reply
Cataraptor @ 11/02/2010 06:59  

Why not beefcake for the ladies? Personally I don't like defined muscles but loads of women do, seems a tad sexist that only females are parading about in skimpies. Some women ride bikes and love watching, and partaking, the racing just as much as men; 'bout time the ladies were catered for, init?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 11/02/2010 08:35  

yep - I quite agreee Kwak - what about some eye candy for us Ladees??

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 11/02/2010 09:52  

Can't even start to think what you will get called if you were standing there holding a bolly, " you know what i'm thinking" then again if you had some fit chick in leathers sat on a bike may not be to bad

Update Reply
No 1 fan @ 11/02/2010 10:16  

I'd be too busy watching the racing, looking at the bikes, and having a laugh than looking at male 'eye candy'

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 11/02/2010 13:09  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email