MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

toilet humour

toilet humour - Forums [Biker Match] toilet humour - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

toilet humour

theres always someone ! who comes up with the subject so it may aswell be me - feel free to add your own and before you say it rube yes im talking from experiance he he The Ghost pooThe kind where you feel the poo come out, but there's no poo in the bowl. The Clean pooThe kind where you feel poo come out, but there's no poo on the toilet paper. The Wet pooYou wipe your bum ten times and it still feels unwiped. So you end up putting toilet paper between your bum and your pants so you don't ruin them with skid marks. The Second Wave pooThis poo happens when you've finished, your pants are up to your knees, and you suddenly realize you have to poo some more. The power dumpThat's the kind that comes out of your bum so fast that your butt cheeks get splashed with the toilet water. The pebble dash pooThat's the kind where liquid shoots out of your bum, splashes all over the side of the toilet bowl The Crowd PleaserThis poo is so big and impressive that you have to show it to your mates before flushing or take a photo The Floaterthis poo has been known to resurface after many flushings bunny pooWhen you drop lots of cute, little round ones that look like marbles and make tiny splashing sounds when they hit the water. the icebergthe one that sticks its head above the water level

Update Reply
millsy @ 28/01/2007 08:31  

Ha ha ha ....................... You forgot the Blow Torch... the one thats so hot you need an ice cube insted of the toilet paper. The Will I won't I .......... You want to go.. but when you get there you change your mind... then just as you leave you have to rush back. The GPO ...... you lay a cable so long you think it will never end.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 28/01/2007 08:50  

offs,

Update Reply
Di @ 28/01/2007 10:13  

lamo

Update Reply
Oggy @ 28/01/2007 12:47  

lmao i meant

Update Reply
Oggy @ 28/01/2007 12:49  

gotta write them all down now cos james wants to tell his buddies at school!!

Update Reply
witchiest @ 30/01/2007 16:03  

lol ,hope he dont put his hand up in class and asks the teacher if he can go do a power dump...

Update Reply
millsy @ 30/01/2007 16:21  

my lad is only six and is soooooooooooooooooooo into farts it's untrue, god alone knows how they cope with it at school, it all began when they realised they could make noises with armpits etc. 97p for Farty Putty from Tescos if you want to make kids cry without leaving bruises

Update Reply
Di @ 30/01/2007 16:27  

fart putty never heard of it , i am so off to tesco 2morro got to get some , would it be by the toilet rolls then...

Update Reply
millsy @ 30/01/2007 16:36  

Fart Putty............. sounds like a sticky poo from the above list if you ask me.........

Update Reply
rubecula @ 30/01/2007 21:16  

my kids would love that di,am gonna have to look out 4 some! charlie will prob take it school and get in trouble again tho!! x

Update Reply
witchiest @ 31/01/2007 10:08  

yeah, i have to make sure it's on the side when we walk out the door

Update Reply
Di @ 31/01/2007 18:14  

charlie got in trouble at school yesterday and he doesnt even have fart putty! he broke a set of scales so the teacher got me into the office and made me pay 4 them!!!

Update Reply
witchiest @ 01/02/2007 06:02  

Thats not on................. Kids do break things... all schools know that. They either have them budgetted ..... or they don't have them. Go get your money back... take the teacher to court. Have the head hung drawn and quartered.......... (Am I getting carried away a bit here?) Anyway, if it is fragile the kids shouldn't have access. If it isn't fragile, the school should have insurance. The teacher should be supervising the kids... if the teacher is not supervising the kids then the job isn't getting done properly. Anyway you look at it... you go get your money back hon.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 01/02/2007 11:21  

i'm nervous of the teacher rube,i need back up!!!

Update Reply
witchiest @ 01/02/2007 16:17  

send george and his laser thingamie in, that'll sort 'em

Update Reply
Di @ 01/02/2007 16:33  

well i hope he broke the scales over the teachers head ! money well spent are hun that is discusting making you pay for them though, tell the head to give you back your money or else rube and i will be coming to see them and show them photos of us he he . or send a letter to the school govenours and tell them how discusted you are ...

Update Reply
millsy @ 01/02/2007 17:08  

When I nipped into a McDonald's to use their toilets the other day, I was confronted by a spotty teenager mopping up vomit just by the lavatory. On the back of his T-shirt it said 'I'm Lovin' it!' Funny, but the poor sod's face told a different story.

Update Reply
dbdb @ 01/02/2007 18:30  

lol I like daft labels like that.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 02/02/2007 11:56  

got parents evening on monday so will mention how unhappy i am bout havin to pay and see what response i get! xx

Update Reply
witchiest @ 02/02/2007 16:38  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email