MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

things 2 be aware of when camping!

things 2 be aware of when camping! - Forums [Biker Match] things 2 be aware of when camping! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

things 2 be aware of when camping!

I learnt a good lesson this weekend when camping, always be aware of the way the field slopes in relation to the way you put yr air bed in your tent.......... there I woz all tucked up in my sleeping bag (a mummy one) arms all inside to help keep me warm, when i decided to roll over.........and.........before i realised what had happened I had rolled off me partly inflated airbed and onto the floor. so there i woz trapped in me bag unable 2 sit up or get back onto me airbed, i had no use of me arms as they were now uslessly trapped inside me bag, I was laughing me head off thinkin just wot a state i must of looked. I managed 2 wiggle me way back onto me bed, untwisted meself, got me hood part of the bag off me face and went back to sleep.

Update Reply
drobess @ 04/10/2009 22:41  

Lmao !! Petervalk, don't mention that time at squires........

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 04/10/2009 22:43  

hahahahahah GREAT!!! xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/10/2009 22:45  

ROFL reminds me of a bill connely scetch that sleeping bag! D

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 04/10/2009 22:46  

nukins wot happened at squires??????????? do tell

Update Reply
drobess @ 04/10/2009 22:46  

Nice one drobs

I learned at Squires it's always wise to check a tent thats been left in the shed through the winter as mice aren't very good at pitching so they just chew through the outer skin and make a bed with the strips in the inner tent leaving a gaping hole in the roof!

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 04/10/2009 22:49  

haha, think you will remember it was the first 'Ure welcome rally the mouse pre-nibbled, not Squires !!

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 04/10/2009 22:50  

oh ye i remember you finding that out at the freindlies rk, bloomin mice! Good job blade took pity on you or it would of bin you sleeping next to the camp fire along with emzed

Update Reply
drobess @ 04/10/2009 22:52  

hmmmmm Squires - a gnome, a skidle, copious amounts of whiskey. brandy and rum , probably about 2 am - skidle laughs so much she gets wedged mid-air ( about a foot off the ground)between two camp chairs, giggling so much she can't move for, well must of been half an hour.......

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 04/10/2009 22:54  

Quite right nut, must have been some bullsh*t coming out there
Never been to Squires

drobs i'd have kipped in the marquee and won the trophy for the best family tent

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 04/10/2009 22:58  

lmao !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! family tent, hmmmmm,but did it have everything? now thats the question......

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 04/10/2009 22:59  

Very funny drobs - I can picture the scene LOL I must admit I have a "Tin tent" so I can level her up

Update Reply
Throttle Jockey @ 04/10/2009 23:03  

nuk woz it you stuck in that chair by any chance, didnt yr knight in shining armour come to yr rescue???????

Update Reply
drobess @ 04/10/2009 23:08  

*liking nuk, ace new name drobes!!* Nope, his armour was that rusty he was 15 months late , but better late then never

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 04/10/2009 23:14  

NUK............oops soz, me fingers are tired Nope, his armour was that rusty he was 15 months late , but better late then never...................not a truer word spoken hope you have now removed all the rusty bits from yr night and he is all nicely polished now

Update Reply
drobess @ 04/10/2009 23:19  

There was one BM person who drove the length of the country and then found she'd forgotten the tent poles!

Update Reply
Wills @ 04/10/2009 23:21  

whos that then wills???????

Update Reply
drobess @ 04/10/2009 23:22  

Wild horses will not drag the name of Wannabe from my lips

Update Reply
Wills @ 04/10/2009 23:28  

Oo 'eck you're brave Wills

Update Reply
Sandi @ 04/10/2009 23:29  

Well it all came in the one bag, so I assumed I would've put it all back into the one bag

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 05/10/2009 09:55  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email