MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Qualified Electrician Needed URGENTLY

Qualified Electrician Needed URGENTLY - Forums [Biker Match] Qualified Electrician Needed URGENTLY - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Qualified Electrician Needed URGENTLY

I need a qualified electrician to instal an electric shower and supply a certificate of safety for my landlord. I already have someone who is going to do the plumbing. I will pay you for the job to be done and can put you up overnite (SPARE BED) if you are going to be travelling some distance. Must be NICEIC approved. If any of our members, or a mate, fit the bill and are prepared (not too busy) to do it for me please contact me via PM.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 29/09/2008 07:32  

*bump*

Update Reply
Sandi @ 30/09/2008 17:59  

*sob* There must be one electrician out there that doesn't see this job as too piddly to bother with? Someone help me out please?!! I'm desperate.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 08/10/2008 17:48  

if ya find one send on a bike run up here.had a shower for 6 months in box now! need one too

Update Reply
biffo bear @ 08/10/2008 18:19  

*bump*

Update Reply
Sandi @ 12/10/2008 00:50  

yell.com!

Update Reply
Matt @ 12/10/2008 08:17  

i think we,ve all heard Kwak yelling

Update Reply
old red @ 12/10/2008 10:00  

Matt. Do ya think I'd be posting on here if I hadn't exhausted all the other possibilities? I thought YOU were going to ask for me? You asked me where I live. I have tried Thompson Local, Yellow pages and on the net including 123getaquote.co uk A member has said he knows an electrician who may be able to do it, so I'm waiting for reply.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 12/10/2008 11:00  

yea i knew someone... he said hes back in Australia now (Where hes from). He needed work in the UK but didnt get enough, so hes moved back. Sorry. I really dont understand why u cant find an electrician in yellow pages... surely there's millions of them in the UK. My mate couldnt get the work!

Update Reply
Matt @ 12/10/2008 11:18  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email