MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Good Luck Karey and Old red

Good Luck Karey and Old red (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Good Luck Karey and Old red (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Good Luck Karey and Old red

& THANKS TO EVERYBODY FER SUPPORT & WISHES

Update Reply
old red @ 15/09/2008 15:03  

Congrats red!!!

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 15/09/2008 15:04  

Speak up a bit Red - not sure I caught that?

;o)

Well done you!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 15/09/2008 15:04  

hey Congrats Red

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 15/09/2008 15:36  

Well

Update Reply
Wills @ 15/09/2008 15:52  

Well done

Update Reply
Wills @ 15/09/2008 15:52  

hey well done you two! Karey, im so glad that you had a good day you will have learnt so much and when you go back you will be chilled and relaxed knowing what is to come and will have an even better day! OldRed well done you too and it was not bullying,just always works better when you say it in capitals so let us know when the shopping trip is!

Update Reply
julie j @ 15/09/2008 16:00  

Well Done, congrats Red!!!

Update Reply
Collarbone @ 15/09/2008 16:00  

Well done Karey, you made the right choice it's all about confidence to be safe, you'll be there soon enough!!

Update Reply
Collarbone @ 15/09/2008 16:03  

Good Luck Karey And Red. Am still waiting to hear about when im doing mine, fed up with waiting.

Update Reply
pony123 @ 15/09/2008 16:43  

uot Duding Ricdude? tut-tut pony......and time moves slowly on but it,ll be worth the wait you,ll get there hope S P enjoys being pillion for a change!!

Update Reply
old red @ 15/09/2008 17:02  

Nice one Red! Congrats

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/09/2008 17:38  

Congrats Red well done!!!

Update Reply
Silvi @ 15/09/2008 18:01  

Congrats to Old Red , well done . Will be big rush on now new test has been delayed for 6 months. So come on now all out threr thinking about it dont delay . Bite the bullet and get it done. BEST THING YOU WILL EVER DO!

Update Reply
biffo bear @ 16/09/2008 06:29  

WELL DONE RED !!! Thats brilliant !! I'm reet chuffed for you!!! Hope to see u at a meet on yr bike sumtime! Thanks agen to everyone for the support and encouragement I've had ..you lot are diamond geezers ! Thanks Kwak... i reckon this learnin lark gets harder as one gets older .. lol Silvi...all the very best for the 2nd November ! Like everyone teld me.. enjoy yourself..and have fun ! Wannabe... I think you've just abart summed up how i feel.. its abart gettin the clutch/throttle to run smooth as well as changin gear.. and concentrating on keeping the bike in the correct position, as well as being aware of my surroundings !!.. Ok... so i drive a car...but this is quite different ...to me anyway lol Stella... Glyn was brilliant... its jus abart me not being confident enuff, so much to learn all in one go.. mi pea-brain can't cope ! hehe Julie, collarbone and Pony.. thanks again for your encouragement.. i wish i was showing off mi cert, but that will come soon enuff... well as soon as im ready.. then XK u can ave an 'ug

Update Reply
Karey @ 16/09/2008 08:04  

Wannabe... I think you've just abart summed up how i feel.. Reckon we're probably twins, separated at birth or summat Karey!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 16/09/2008 08:18  

Reckon we're probably twins, separated at birth or summat Karey! Yep.. it certainly seems like it! hehe cept i musta been eating yr scran as well as mine.! Eeeee smiley overload !! teld ya ive got CC syndrome today

Update Reply
Karey @ 16/09/2008 08:26  

Karey cbt easy hun teach people at weekends, want some extra lessons give me a ring hun will come down and help you out and then i can have giggle to, only joking on the giggle .

Update Reply
scooby6171 @ 16/09/2008 12:30  

Dont despair girls, rome wasnt built in a day, im possitive you will both have your day as well as me, and perhaps we can have a girlie ride out. Well done red, sp has let me ride his bike and offered to go pillion, so he's up for it. Chin up girls, if we dont succeed at first we try try again.

Update Reply
pony123 @ 16/09/2008 18:08  

The only thing I'm despairing about is the lack of ruddy ebay customers... Don't they realise I NEEEEEEEED to sell in order to top up the sadly neglected bike purchase fund? I don't want to be starting out in flippin' JANUARY... I wanna bike NOW!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 17/09/2008 06:43  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email