MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Good Luck Karey and Old red

Good Luck Karey and Old red - Forums [Biker Match] Good Luck Karey and Old red - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Good Luck Karey and Old red

Ones on CBT, T'uther is doing his test I expect to hear good news from both So no pressure then. GOOD LUCK BOTH!

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 14/09/2008 03:16  

lol...cheers GH !! Im reet excited now.... settin off in abart 10mins...cant even eat mi toast n marmite..wayyyy tooo excited !! hehehe ALL THE BEST red !!! u can do it !! We'll ava drink at next meet !

Update Reply
Karey @ 14/09/2008 03:19  

What ^^cone head^^ said...

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 14/09/2008 03:19  

cheers TC !

Update Reply
Karey @ 14/09/2008 03:21  

Thats not a cone, its a sand castle mould acting as a sex ray antenna. Needless to say its bust!

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 14/09/2008 03:26  

page 5 of sex ray antenna user manual: " Ensure antenna is kept away from net curtains, tweed or corduroy as these materials are known to suppress any sexual desire."

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 14/09/2008 03:39  

I'm a bloke....I don't "read" a manual, I naturaly know how to operate complex and obcenely expensive equipment. Usually.

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 14/09/2008 03:45  

Have u found the "ON" button yet?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/09/2008 05:07  

No lol, and bring a jack and a jar of goose grease, this thread is going off track!

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 14/09/2008 06:20  

Well? How have you both got on?????

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 14/09/2008 14:43  

TEST..aint till tomorrer 08.20 hrs(bloody early doors that)..but thanks to Julie J bullying me i finally cracked my u-turns(BLESS HER)..doing test in your part of world DC went through West Pennine at B/Burn golf range just near Gen Hospital thanks to all for support &wishes will post result t.moz eveningfeeling confident enough now

Update Reply
old red @ 14/09/2008 15:02  

all the best for 2moz red xx

Update Reply
RC @ 14/09/2008 15:35  

Karey - how'd you do hun??

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 14/09/2008 15:55  

geof said 'hun' *snigger!*

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 14/09/2008 16:00  

Good luck you two ..

Update Reply
rattler @ 14/09/2008 16:41  

Hey guys..thanks for all yr support...had a brill day, great instructor.. and i had a laff. But it took a bit more mastering than i fort it wud.. so im gonna go bak for another go. Jus gotta remember to engage brain as well as the gears ! hehe

Update Reply
Karey @ 14/09/2008 17:18  

Good for you Karey!

Well done - really glad you had a laff - that's what it's all about, enjoying it!

It'll soon fall into place & everything that had your head spinning today will be like a walk in the park when you go back. You'll really benefit from the extra instruction too - there's so much to take in the first time and you'll find yourself picking up lots of extra hints and tips next time :o)

& if you're anything like me, you'll also be ever so slightly less hyper about it when you go back! Hehehe!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 14/09/2008 17:29  

Sure you'll crack it next time Karey, positive attitude n all that. Hope your able to re book asap, while all that you learnt today is still fresh in your mind. Don't forget, you've got loadsa peeps on here gunning for you:o)x

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 14/09/2008 17:31  

WB and Arf ..thanks for the support.. I'm a bit gutted...cos i wanted to get it all done today...but not to worry. I aint gonna go ont roads til i feel im ready :o) WB...i know wot u mean abart yr head spinning...i was like.. WTF??? heheh..but it was fun ..and like u say thats wot its all abart ! I can imagine u beein hyper ! thats best way to be hun ! Arf...the next available time i cud get bak is the 28th Sept !! :o( but thats ok.. more time to fink abart wot i need to do. The support u get on here is brilliant.. whether yr a newbie biker or u need talkin thro owt else.. u realise jus how much ppl care, fink thats the biking way of life for ya ! And i cant wait to be a fully-fledged member of that team !

Update Reply
Karey @ 14/09/2008 17:41  

Hey Karey! Glad to see you had such a great time you are going back for more... it is sooo important to get the basics right and build on that - had to do 3 U-turns today in narrow roads and I was transported right back to those days in the carpark learning that stuff (MANY years ago now). The 28th will be here before you know it!

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 14/09/2008 17:48  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email