MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

All the best Bluesbiker

All the best Bluesbiker - Forums [Biker Match] All the best Bluesbiker - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

All the best Bluesbiker

All the best Blues for your Hip op ( gosh that sounds more like a type of music than operation) on Wednesday, can't wait to dive into my suitcase to find something suprising to wear when I visit you. Hopefully once your hip has been resurfaced you can get back into biking with out the pain.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 28/07/2008 18:06  

Watch his blood pressure CG! Blues, best of luck!

Update Reply
Wills @ 28/07/2008 18:24  

Will be thinking about you mate. Here's to you being back on the bike as soon as. x

Update Reply
Di @ 28/07/2008 18:26  

Good Luck Blues..! .... lol @ CG's 'Hip Op'.. i hope u aint gonna be swinging your hips wiv all those nurses ;o) Hope u mek a speedy recovery!

Update Reply
Karey @ 28/07/2008 18:39  

All the best Blues - will be sending plenty of positive healing thoughts your way through the ether ;o)

Does this mean your band is taking a new musical direction and doing some Hip 'op covers?

i'll get me coat...

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 28/07/2008 18:50  

Karey bluesbiker is insisting that I take his ipod in to him on Wednesday night so perhaps he is planning on swinging his re surfaced hip with the nurses, mind you should be able to get some good pictures if thats the case as I heard they have mainly male nurses there, thats why I plan to visit as much as time allows, wonder if I speak nicely to them they will give Bluesbiker his sleeping tablets early so he will be too sleepy to talk to. Promise not to wear my Oggy's party outfit Wills when I visit blues as that would certainly put up his blood pressure. Wannabe I think you have the wrong blues. it's bluesbiker not blueboy.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 28/07/2008 18:59  

"I remember when a hip joint was somewhere I went rather than something I needed..." My mum is on the waiting list for the same op so I have seen what discomfort a bad hip brings. From those who have had the op, the results are amazing! Speedy recovery!!

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 28/07/2008 19:02  

D'oh!

Cheers CG... I'm easily confused ;o)

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 28/07/2008 19:06  

All the best BB

Update Reply
Sandi @ 28/07/2008 20:28  

wishing u a speedy recovery bluesbiker :)

Update Reply
nina @ 29/07/2008 03:54  

All the best Blue.....you'll be dancing around ya manbag in no time! See how I restrained myself there and didn't mention any "legover" jokes?......that took real effort that did!

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 29/07/2008 06:40  

Thank to everyone for the kind words. This is part one as the other hip needs doing as well. gotta get my timing better next time and have the surgury in the winter. I'll should be back in about a week. I know Di goes in next week so all the best to you too Di. Cheers. Blues

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 29/07/2008 12:03  

CG-please for the love of God don't wear the party outfit!! I don't think that the ICU could cope with all the blokes with high blood pressure!!!!!!!!! Thanks blues, yep, following you in on the Mon., different hospital, different op so won't be able to bellow obscenities down the ward corridors at ya!!

Update Reply
Di @ 29/07/2008 13:14  

Well then, a speedy recovery to you too Di!!!! And no wheelying the wheelchairs....

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 29/07/2008 14:04  

*joins the operation corner*

Perhaps we should have a BM offshoot?

Biker Ops dot com?

Hospital Riders dot com?

Nursey Talk dot com?

Hmmmmm.... *ponders*

;o)

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 29/07/2008 14:12  

Aha!

Bikers-In-Hospital-Gowns dot com.

We could set up webcams in the wards and charge people megabucks to catch a glimpse of us in our gowns ;o)

There must be some corner of the fetish market into that?

*sniggers*

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 29/07/2008 14:15  

Why is everybody looking at me????

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 29/07/2008 15:34  

cos your standing next to a cow teecee!!!

Update Reply
diamondsabre @ 29/07/2008 15:38  

Rudolph the red nose cow??? I think it might be time for an eye test *takes glass of red wine away from diamondsabre*

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 29/07/2008 15:48  

lol sides hurting..... tears flowing with laughter....... oh dear, oh dear oh dear......its a reigndeer!!!!!!lol now i do need a glass of red wine!!!!!!! well....its a tiny pic....lol if you was dressed as santa i would have guessed!!

Update Reply
diamondsabre @ 29/07/2008 15:55  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email