MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Never judge a book by its cover.

Never judge a book by its cover. - Forums [Biker Match] Never judge a book by its cover. - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Never judge a book by its cover.

Just a quick public appology for the posting last night. Had a very long and busy weekend with not much sleep. (Thanks to all who posted after me). I get upset easily cos i'm very in touch with my feminine side.........well only since i had the boob job,(it's cheap on popcorn, i can sit in the back row at the Cinema by myself) I'd just like to say i'm not a sad desperate muppet.......i'm a desperately sad muppet. As my Dad used to say to me before he left this world... "OY! get outta my toolbox!" Looking forward to looking back Eddietheardvark

Update Reply
eddietheardvark @ 07/07/2008 13:37  

Apologies unnecessary Eddie... we all get the downers from time to time... and the people that live in the silver box on my table have helped me through many a fog over the past few years ;o)

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 07/07/2008 13:42  

We have all had one of those moments Eddie, no opologies needed just don't let it happen again or a spanking maybe in order!!

Update Reply
Scary @ 07/07/2008 13:44  

*fetches the popcorn and settles on the sofa to watch.... just in case....*

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 07/07/2008 13:47  

how many times b4 i get a definate spanking!!

Update Reply
eddietheardvark @ 07/07/2008 13:48  

thats more like it! i can get easily dispirited if i get refused a dance thinkin i mus be one old useless munter QUIET!!![after sniffin armpits!]we tend to concentrate on people who dont like us an forget about the ones that do!! think i would have learnt this over time and be able to move on but it can still rankle!![why did that 19 yo 6' blonde with the ginormous gahhona's say go away in jerkin movements!]

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 07/07/2008 14:07  

eddie ur mental, u must be the strangest person I know (And I know 13,000 strange people here! lol) Take it easy

Update Reply
Matt @ 07/07/2008 14:32  

Thats why he fits in Matt!

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 08/07/2008 05:43  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email