MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Racing

NW 200 Coleraine

NW 200 Coleraine - Forums [Biker Match] NW 200 Coleraine - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Racing /

NW 200 Coleraine

Anyone who knows me knows I don't follow sport bike racing at all but as I flicked thro the T V channels, trying to find something that wouldn't have me nodding off after 30 seconds, I landed on BBC2's Highlights of last week's North West 200 race. I started off lying down, certain I'd be asleep in 5 mins, but by the end of the race I was on the edge of my seat SHOUTING at Michael Dunlop 'come on do it for your dad!' (Robert) and he did! What an emotional race that was, did anyone else see it? Nice one Michael

Update Reply
Sandi @ 25/05/2008 08:00  

You can still see it on BBCi here http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/page/item/b00bfnry.shtml?s...src=ip_mlt but only for the next hour (it's 10pm now). Catch it if you can - it's as amazing a bit of racing as you'll ever see, even if you take the obvious emotional dimension out of it.

Update Reply
Wills @ 25/05/2008 17:05  

Hi Kwak, I was at the NW200 & saw the race live, it was amazing, I was so happy that he won after what happen to his dad on the Thursday. I went over to Ireland especially to watch the race, i'm so glad i did. Can't wait for next year. Going again.

Update Reply
tagon @ 28/05/2008 12:24  

Ireland has a cracking road racing series I get my brother to tape it and send it over as there is great TV coverage I try to get to a couple of Meets each year Tagon did you have a beer in the station bar in Ballymoney with the RC45 hung up

Update Reply
micksaway @ 20/07/2008 19:32  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email