MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

New Moderator - FlameRed

New Moderator - FlameRed - Forums [Biker Match] New Moderator - FlameRed - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

New Moderator - FlameRed

All, I'd like to announce ANOTHER new moderator (Yup 3 in 1 day so far!).... FlameRed Please join me in congratulating her in taking this new role. Thanks again FR from all of us in the moderator team, and i hope you enjoy the new position. ~Matt

Update Reply
Matt @ 09/03/2008 18:58  

Aww.... Thanks Matt!!!

Update Reply
FlameRed @ 09/03/2008 19:34  

Matt you always mention the moderator team when you refer to staff but forget about the admin' members, lula, storm and myself lol So from little old me Congratulations FlameRed

Update Reply
Sandi @ 09/03/2008 19:54  

but its the mods they're helping :-)

Update Reply
Matt @ 10/03/2008 03:51  

and it was late for me last night, work early this morning and i needed to go bed - so sorry for the non-thought-out message

Update Reply
Matt @ 10/03/2008 03:52  

It may be the mods they're helping, but we are all STAFF aren't we, mods and off -their-rockers lol? Besides, everyone helps each other out regardless of their status, including non-staff members. And I meant leaving admin out of the 'congratulations' part, not the thanking part. I toldya to get to bed diddle I? So *slap* for you ya disobedient *ugger! lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 10/03/2008 04:05  

You tell him Kwak.

Update Reply
Di @ 10/03/2008 05:13  

Nice one ! Congratulations Flame X

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 10/03/2008 05:18  

their gangin up on me, more mods than i can count, always been crap at math's nice one flame xx

Update Reply
petervalk @ 10/03/2008 07:30  

YEEE HAAAAA!!!!! Congratulations Marie! xxxx God help them now! Have you censored them piccies that Roger took already then? pmsl!!!!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 10/03/2008 08:22  

Um... NO!! Thats one of Kwak's jobs if he's putting them on the events page!! But I am hoping she will be kind to me!! LOL!! Havn't a clue where these pictures are Rog!!?? Maybe they're somewhere in Cyber Space.... PHEW!!!

Update Reply
FlameRed @ 10/03/2008 20:58  

Flame, I've not received any photos recently but when I do all I do is look at them, if they are adult, or don't appear to be of the actual event, then they are removed. Adult photos will result in a ban. (Matt's rules) If a person would like their photo removing it's up to them to contact the person who submitted the photo and ask them to request admin to remove it from the event page. Admin can't remove a photo unless its removal is requested by the person who submitted it and even then it could be difficult as some photos will have other people on them. If it's possible to crop the photo to remove a person then I could do that. Does that help?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 11/03/2008 09:51  

welcome abored flame x

Update Reply
RC @ 11/03/2008 11:02  

Do we need to? Is there a law saying that we can/can't publish our own pics? Like if you see someone in the street taking fotos, would you ask them to remove your face from the photo after printing?

Update Reply
Matt @ 11/03/2008 11:53  

Nice one Flame

Update Reply
mallyzxr750 @ 11/03/2008 13:58  

Flippin heck, there certainly wouldn't be anything adult in the pictures, apart from a pint of beer!! Roger not posted them, but we did have a laugh at the event, and the bands were really good!! Can reccommend The Vic for a good night out!!

Update Reply
FlameRed @ 11/03/2008 15:58  

Know the band had "boobies" in its name, but I can assure you folks, that neither mine nor Flames were exhibited at the Vic! pmsl!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 11/03/2008 16:07  

Matt, you'd be surprised how many times folk have asked me to DELETE a photo from my camera when I've just taken one of them.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 11/03/2008 18:26  

I don't give a monkeys about what pictures are posted of me at a BM bash, cos I'm ENJOYING myself and the company!! Just hope theres more get togethers in the warmer weather, should be FUN!!

Update Reply
FlameRed @ 12/03/2008 20:35  

PMSROFL!!! Classic photo's Rog!! Forgot I still had it in me!! Flame xx

Update Reply
FlameRed @ 13/03/2008 12:45  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email