MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Knockhill BSB 2023

Knockhill BSB 2023 - Forums [Biker Match] Knockhill BSB 2023 - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Knockhill BSB 2023

Who’s all heading along ? Anyone camping for the weekend ?

I’m heading up on Thursday still not sure wether to take my car or bike be good to know if others are going with their bikes and potentially doing a few evening rides after the races if folks like me don’t drink

Update Reply
Mellie2moo @ 11/06/2023 20:33  

Hi mellie me and my girlfriend are going on the Thursday, I live in Hamilton, we are leaving from here , i wasnt goimg to take my bike just hitch a lift from gf. its going to be a hot weekend wearing biker gear might be out . I'll ask gf if she wants to play out on bike. ,,pilly,, she hasn't one herself right now . mines are too heavy for her . private message me if you need more info or meet at knockhill. cheers .Marty.

Update Reply
EMDEE @ 12/06/2023 20:36  

Sounds good I think I’m just going to take the car up looks like most folk I know are just driving up but I’ll know later in the week

Update Reply
Mellie2moo @ 12/06/2023 20:56  

Out last night on bike with kevlar jeans and jacket , I still sweated to hell, 50mile each way it didn't cool till 9 or thereabouts, BOOT full of grog for knockhill it is then . , Bring on Portugal in September mmm, bike full of ice, lol. is Hicky racing there after TT.?

Update Reply
EMDEE @ 14/06/2023 17:54  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email