MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Hey Guys!! long time no see..

Hey Guys!!  long time no see.. - Forums [Biker Match] Hey Guys!!  long time no see.. - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Hey Guys!! long time no see..

Just thought i'd drop yall a line.. i not been able to get access to the net very easily recently, as i just moved to exmouth for uni, and not got internet in my digs.. it kinda sucks, but i'm trying to keep up to date on things.. feel free to either e-mail me or send me a PM about any events that i may be interested in, i dont usually get the time to read all the forum posts, so anything thats in the southwest area would be good.. hope to chat to ya all soon, and welcome to all the new members.. c'yaz all soon.. Wolla

Update Reply
Wolla @ 29/09/2006 07:15  

wooohooooooooo hello stranger lol glad ur move went ok keep in touch take care from RC xx

Update Reply
RC @ 29/09/2006 09:21  

hi wolla good to meet you see ya around

Update Reply
storm @ 29/09/2006 09:37  

yeeehhhaaa wollla hows u baby?

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 29/09/2006 15:00  

Hey wolla, Uni the best time of yer life mate. booze, parties etc etc. You'll make some mates that will stay with you for life. Have a great time

Update Reply
rubecula @ 29/09/2006 16:20  

i wanted to go, but never even got the chance to go college. All my mates went and had a great time. Balls lol Have fun mate, im sure you will. Try and keep in touch here

Update Reply
Matt @ 03/10/2006 12:32  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email