MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

hi, anyone here from Essex??

hi, anyone here from Essex?? - Forums [Biker Match] hi, anyone here from Essex?? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

hi, anyone here from Essex??

Hi I thought I'd better post something on here to say hi and to see if there's any girls or guys that would like to lend my bum their backseat ?? I've been away from the bike scene for far too long and am really looking forward to meeting some people who understand where im comming from and I can be myself with. Im a cautious person when you first get to know me only cos of past lessons learnt ?? so im not going to jump into the sack with the 1St girl or guy that flirts with me.... If that's what ur after go look somewhere else ???? but if u genuinely want to get to know me....PM me and say hi xx

Update Reply
MissIzzy @ 06/01/2016 23:25  

Hi Miss Izzy Welcome to the site, there's a few of us in the London, Essex and Kent areas that are up for rides out, so I'm sure someone will offer you a seat.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 07/01/2016 08:56  

Aww thank you for reading this ??
There's so many forums on here and 3 times as many subjects that it's proving impossible to find anyone or anything Tbh ??
Is there any that you know of that I could find some Essex bods? If you could give me directions to them please as I'm brain fried from looking ?? lol
Cheers
Izzy x

Update Reply
MissIzzy @ 11/01/2016 20:51  

Tap on the search button at the top of the page, put in your postcode and how far to search and all the people in your search preference will show up.
Hope this helps.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 11/01/2016 21:17  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email