MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Bike4Life ~ Bikefest and Ride Out Sunday 27 April 2014

Bike4Life ~ Bikefest and Ride Out Sunday 27 April 2014 - Forums [Biker Match] Bike4Life ~ Bikefest and Ride Out Sunday 27 April 2014 - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Bike4Life ~ Bikefest and Ride Out Sunday 27 April 2014

Ok peeps

Free Registration on website Bike4Life ~ entry is free but participants will be asked to make donations and all proceeds go to Air Ambulance and running costs for RAF Museum Cosford.

Meet at Meole Brace in Shrewsbury and then there is a 23 mile ride to RAF Museum Cosford, 5,000 bikes last year.

Once at the destination of RAF Museum Cosford there is arena entertainment, food stalls, exhibitions and music with Planet Rock

Looks like a brill day out peeps and this the itinerary on the website:
Riders arrive for the Bike4Life Ride Out at Meole Brace from 9.00am (riders will be given priority access wristbands to the Festival and free crash cards upon registering their arrival)Bike4Life Festival at RAF Museum Cosford opens from 10.00amRide Out sets off from Meole Brace at 11.00amRide Out arrives at Bike4Life Festival at 12.00pmLive music, displays and special guests from 10.00am until 4.00pm£7,000 was raised last year and looks to be a brill day for anyone. Peeps can also go straight to RAF Museum Cosford for the day and again entry is free but donations are asked for.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/01/2014 18:07  

That makes 3 of use goin suzi if JP decides to go. my threads on page 2

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 30/01/2014 19:59  

ohhhhhhhhhhhh hahahaaaaaaaaa didnt see your page,,, did have a quick lookieee see and didnt spot anything so i posted away sorry bluesbiker mate!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/01/2014 20:31  

Hey sounds great is this on the events page?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/01/2014 20:48  

i added it to events earlier today ~ so they are probs just checking it before putting it on there

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/01/2014 21:24  

Thanks Suzi hun xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/01/2014 23:39  

This is on the events page now Suzi...see it clashes with Matlock Mayhem..but Matlock Bath is just a stones throw away from mine..this looks like a more interesting day...hope more attend...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/01/2014 15:11  

went last year and goin this. only motorway ride but great to ride with so many bikers.

Update Reply
sladey @ 31/01/2014 17:36  

yeah i noticed it clashes with matlock tooo but i also think coz matlock only stones thro for me this looks like something different toooo

sounds fabooo.... gonna play it by ear tho... not sure when closing date is for registrations? how long do peeps end up waiting at the arrival point Sladey? when i did wootton basset years ago we was sat on airport runway for about 3 hours while they sent small groups off but im guessing we all set off togehter on this one... wooohooooooo.. well not all together like the manx 200 hahaaaaaaaaaa but you know what i mean

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/01/2014 19:59  

will be going to event but not doing ride. find them tedious at best. as donations at event see no point to it.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 31/01/2014 20:06  

ohhh i love doing mass rides with thousands of other bikes, ive done a fair few and ... i love it

but each to their own... we all different ... you getting the brews in then Blues biker

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/01/2014 20:11  

if thats wot gets you up in the morning suzi the great. I got no problem with others doing them.

i did ride to the wall first three years i was in the airforce during falklands and in saudi arabia with British aerospace during first gulf war. Now feel a lot of people are doing it for wrong reasons. just for qudos of saying they went. so stay away now.

so long as you don't turn up with a crowd of more than 4 you'll always get a brew from me

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 31/01/2014 20:29  

Is that because you only have 5 mugs Phil??

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 31/01/2014 20:45  

I'm the mug. also a tight arse.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 31/01/2014 20:57  

hahahahaaaaaaaaa BL

and ok Bluesbiker... so long i get a cuppa the others can fight over then hahahaaaaaaaaa

yeah my dad was in raf and my older bro was in army and i was born in an raf hospital and grew up on camps

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/01/2014 21:15  

A scaley brat

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 31/01/2014 21:46  

Suzi xx Im planning to set off about 7.45am from mine if you wanna tag along xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/01/2014 22:50  

Thats another reason not to do the ride.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 31/01/2014 23:11  

Bah humbug Blues

I must admit that a lot of folk do the RTTW for their own ends...I have done all of them but because I believe in the cause!!Its one close to my heart....I was really annoyed this year as I was trying to listen to the service and loads of folk were laughing and chatting all the way through without any respect !! I also do not wear the badges to say Ive done the RTTW as I do it out of respect not for personal gain....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/01/2014 23:47  

wont be on this one hope you guys have a good day i will be in matlock celebrating my bestest mates buffdy wiv cake and icecream and all my buddies xx but i dont do mass rides out anyway as i dont like riding in big groups gets too stressfull

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 01/02/2014 06:39  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email