MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Squires - 11 September '13

Squires -  11 September '13 - Forums [Biker Match] Squires -  11 September '13 - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Squires - 11 September '13

If the weather stays good, thought I might give Squires another opportunity to try to impress me (!)

If you fancy a natter, a cuppa and/or a cake feel free to join me , otherwise I will be Billie No Mates.

I will be there around 6pm (ish) til approx 9pm - maybe later if Jasen doesn't come n kick me off the bench!

@Paul63 (and Ann **see I remembered**) if you are still up for a ride out I'll see you there. p.s. hope your tea was ready for you upon your return from Matlock!!

@GeorgiePorgie .. bring that good looking young man with you, we gotta find him a woman!! LMAO.

@zzrbabe - give it a whirl ... leave work, come down straight away, have tea out.. bring the fabulous rascally Russ too!

@rileymtr - no doubt you will be there, coffee on offer ... a natter and eyeing up the talent ... a steady evening for you!

@Guzzi Lady - You WILL be there - you know you WANT to!

@Karey - I know you are working but hey you can join us in spirit

How can I forget you @Guiness Rider - c'mon Sal bring that big hunk of a bloke with ya too!

and the larger than life character of @BigRay - you with the plethera of pilly babes waiting to straddle that mean machine

Anyone and everyone else is welcome to join 'the point n stare gang'; also known as the 'Ooooh NO and ooooh YES INDEEDY gang'!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 10/09/2013 01:37  

i will see what i can do depends if i can get off work an hour early lol x

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 10/09/2013 05:57  

Woo hoo! My kipper is getting giddyish ...YAY!

Seems like FOREVER since i last saw ya... I know it aint but i miss my partner in crime! Oh aint that SWEET?!

It would be spiffing if you did come down to squires...

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 10/09/2013 06:33  

Aye... I'll be there in spirit.......bloody work
* hangs head and sulks*

Update Reply
Karey @ 10/09/2013 08:16  

Please Miss can I come?

I've been a member for a while but never got round to joining up for anything!

Update Reply
BackHome @ 10/09/2013 13:16  

II don't stop till seven see you sooner or later about 8 ??

Update Reply
BigRay @ 10/09/2013 13:24  

@BackHome ... feel free to join us ... where's ya pic? how we gonna know who ya are?!!
You wont miss us... we will be the ones making the loudest noise! @BigRay - yup no prob - see ya there Big Man! @Karey ... oh dear, don't be sad ... you get to play out next time

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 10/09/2013 14:14  

Will be there .....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/09/2013 21:37  

Cool! Giddy kipper starting!

Yay! C u tomoz kate!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 10/09/2013 21:52  

Hope the weather holds ... it's a bit chilly out there but dry atm! Still going unless all of you cancel on me Kate - don't forget my plums

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 11/09/2013 13:32  

You should have your plums by now Linz I hope you do something "creative" with em They are "organic" by the way So should help Stu's recovery

Update Reply
Emzed @ 11/09/2013 17:04  

Oh gee, thanks mz, weather has put kate off tonite so seeing her tomoz. I look forward to creating a masterpiece with em. Thank you ((big hug))

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 11/09/2013 17:14  

Did we all cancel then :(

Or did my photo start a game of "hide from the ogre"? ;)

Update Reply
BackHome @ 11/09/2013 19:37  

BackHome... I know GBNP (Linzi), riley and BigRay were still going... they're probably inside somewhere

Update Reply
Karey @ 11/09/2013 19:46  

We were there til late, myself, riley, paul63 & lesley (ann!) Sat inside near pool table. Never saw bigray or anyone else ((sad face))

It was lovely to meet paul n ann again, a lovely pair! Enjoy yourself at kiss n dont forget to av a lot of alcohol for me!

Catch ya around!

Lindsay x

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 12/09/2013 01:32  

what you not going GBNP well bugger me I'd got you waterproofs & umbrella for your ice-cream

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/09/2013 01:46  

@V-Rod, wish you'd told me that earlier ... I would defo have made every effort to get there! ((Chuckle)).

Circumstances unfortunately prevent attending this year but rest assured i will be there next year, providing im allowed in ...note to self: be nice to JP and Brummie Jackie .. play nicely!

Enjoy yourselves those that are going to kiss although i am in no doubt whatsoever that you will!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 12/09/2013 07:03  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email