MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Hi to all from Drought Stricken Norfolk

Hi to all from Drought Stricken Norfolk - Forums [Biker Match] Hi to all from Drought Stricken Norfolk - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Hi to all from Drought Stricken Norfolk

Hi All,

Just thought i would say hello as a "Newbie", from Drought Stricken Norfolk as it hasn't yet rained today, (be the first for weeks), and it was nice to get out this morning for a run in the sunshine to Wells Next The Sea and along the Norfolk Coast, (cloudy now).

I Hope to meet a few of you in time, Drought Permitting?

Oh well hope that is enough of an introduction, i have tried!

Update Reply
Ceekay @ 10/06/2012 17:14  

Welcome to the site Ceekay, friendly enough bunch of miscrients you've stumbled upon joining B.M. Was gonna swap the bike for a camel but water will end up more expensive than unleaded!! Fancy another run to Wells next Sunday with a few of us?? http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2951 Add your name to the event if you fancy it, will P.M you the details for meet up.. Dave..

Update Reply
old red @ 10/06/2012 17:38  

Welcome to BM CeekayIt's the wettest drought I've ever seen You're a week early for the Wells run thats next weekend!! I'm sure to catch up with you soon at one of the events

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/06/2012 17:41  

Hi and welcome to BM (basically mental !!!) Mooch about and then just jump in feet first and get yourself to the first event you can :) we like to annoy you in person lol Any questions just Prod A Mod, list of site staff is at the link on the bottom of the page :) BJ x

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 10/06/2012 20:46  

Hi Ceekay, welcome. Great road that one love the area get down that way when ever possible. I have stayed all along that coastline at some point, Im so jealous. Rich

Update Reply
Sweeny Todd @ 10/06/2012 21:01  

hi welcome jump in enjoy

Update Reply
kaycat @ 30/08/2012 12:49  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email