MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Olivers Mount Scarborough: Cock o’ the North Continental Road Races 21st 22nd July

Olivers Mount Scarborough: Cock o’ the North Continental Road Races 21st  22nd July - Forums [Biker Match] Olivers Mount Scarborough: Cock o’ the North Continental Road Races 21st  22nd July - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Olivers Mount Scarborough: Cock o’ the North Continental Road Races 21st 22nd July

The Cock o’the North Continental Road Races will be on 21st & 22nd July with two days of road racing plus the bar and entertainment on the Friday and Saturday night in the Bikers Village.

It's in the event listing already with a link to the Auto66 site. Dunno if I'll camp as I can pretty much walk up there from my house, plus don't have any camping gear LOL.

It is well worth going to one of the races if you have never been before, it is even better if the sun shines! I'm happy to show anyone round to the best places to stand for all the action.

I'll be there for the Saturday night and Sunday with my son.

Cheers
Trip

Update Reply
Triplesurf @ 08/06/2012 09:55  

BLX!!! this clashes with BSB @ Brands!! I haven't been to Oliver's Mount in years. Last time I went was **ahem** years ago & saw Sheene et al...was fantastic

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 08/06/2012 09:58  

That's what I said Stella Well almost, I said Mick Grant, but I suspect no-one else remembers him But I should have been back before now Living only 20 miles away for the last 10 years We used to make it over from Barnsley for a day's racing on old "Brit bangers" that sometimes made both ways

Update Reply
Emzed @ 08/06/2012 10:10  

Link to the events calendar http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2554

Update Reply
Sandi @ 08/06/2012 10:39  

i remember mick grant and sheen and agostini. (sorry if thats spelt wrong). used to go a lot then. hav'nt been for years. hoping to get there in july.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/06/2012 23:19  

Went a couple of yrs ago, hmmm might just do this..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/06/2012 23:35  

This event is THIS weekend folks Great racing on a tight track A really "challenging" circuit for riders and bikes Check out the event link above in Sandi's post The weather forecast is GOOD Anyone wanting somewhere to stay overnight There is camping available at the circuit Or I can accomodate a few and I'm only 20 miles from Scarborough PM me if you are coming

Update Reply
Emzed @ 18/07/2012 02:32  

I havn't been to this meet for years, must do again sometime! I spoke to Mick Grant last year at Donington as he has a Suspension set up company at Trackdays. If there was not so much on this weekend down here I'd have been taking you up on the offer em! Tel.

Update Reply
Viking Tel @ 18/07/2012 07:51  

I'm in Scarborough this weekend, so I'm definitely coming.

I'll text you Emzed, to arrange to meet, if that's ok?

Update Reply
Eight @ 18/07/2012 09:46  

Excellent idea Emm I'll look forward to it And seeing Claude again Is Divvy making an appearance

Update Reply
Emzed @ 18/07/2012 10:04  

Nah, gonna take the car, as I'm away for a few days, need space for all my kit.

You know us girls, is thirty pairs of shoes too many...?!

I might pack my leathers though, if Duke's behaving would you have pilly space? just for me ( not Claude ) obviously!

Update Reply
Eight @ 18/07/2012 10:10  

PM'ed you already before I read this See you Saturday

Update Reply
Emzed @ 18/07/2012 10:47  

Have a great time at this, so sorry i cant make it this time.., but deffo the next one.. Safe journeys all..x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/07/2012 11:19  

Don't forget that this is a "2" day event peeps With Live music on Saturday night Excellent weather is forecast for both days

Update Reply
Emzed @ 20/07/2012 23:06  

Just a quick update Been at Olivers Mount all day but no sign of Triplesurf or any other BMers But I enjoyed it immensely A great day's racing in glorious sunshine with lovely company And the best thing about it I get to do it all again tomorrow If you are going to be there for Sunday's racing Look out for the famous hat and shades, and a grinning girl with a pink top I'll upload pics of both days soon as I get back

Update Reply
Emzed @ 21/07/2012 22:41  

Another fantastic day at the races Didn't see any other BMers though But maybe cos I forgot to take my hat, Doh ! Got 1 arm sunburned, and me head Serves me right But it was all worth it I'll sort through the pics and post a few "good" ones And there's another race weekend September 15/16 th So you all know where I'll be that weekend

Update Reply
Emzed @ 22/07/2012 21:16  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email