MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

maintanence day

maintanence day (3) - Forums [Biker Match] maintanence day (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

maintanence day

Hope this is a roaring success guys. Sorry we can't make it. Look forward to hearing all about everyone's first oil change!

Update Reply
Roachy @ 09/07/2009 22:23  

Hey folks,just a wee reminder your support and attendance would be very much appreciated.Did we mention you can also buy your rally ticket here???

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/07/2009 01:02  

Wot rally?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/07/2009 01:23  

Oh - that rally!
U mean the absolutely stonkin, not to be missed rally, nr Boroughbridge, on Sept 4-6th.

Ok - might hav a shufty.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/07/2009 01:27  

Newbies maintenance day . Fundraiser for Friendly Bikers Ƈst Ure Welcome Rally 2009'
http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=505

Ƈst Ure Welcome Rally 2009'
http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=459

Update Reply
fastjock @ 11/07/2009 22:52  

I won't be able to attend this, usual reason, no transport. F J is that 'c'st' French for 'it is' or is it another abbreviation?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 11/07/2009 22:59  

typed in ' 1st , don't know what happened there Kwak
computers don't ya just luv them

Update Reply
fastjock @ 11/07/2009 23:07  

Mm that's weird cos C and 1 are miles apart, now there are sausage fingers and sausage fingers but no way! lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 11/07/2009 23:18  

defo not sausage fingers , got ocd when it comes to typing, check everything at least 3 times , was defo ' 1st that i typed in reply box , changed when i clicked on ' post message '

Update Reply
fastjock @ 12/07/2009 05:23  

Hope it dries up in time for this today .

Hoping to come down for a couple of hours

Update Reply
fastjock @ 12/07/2009 05:33  

I've got my 10 year old today and unfortunately he's the only son (out of 5) who hates bikes so i'm gutted I can't get down, even for a couple of hours!

I hope you all have a great day and hopefully I can get to the next meet to say hello

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 12/07/2009 08:42  

u not got a car RK, introduce him gently, or at least bribe him with a squires pasty!! i might be able to cum to this after all,be about 12 ish if i can.

Update Reply
chunkichick @ 12/07/2009 10:35  

My apologies all , have to change plans for domestic reasons , wont be going anywhere today , i thought things would ok for this but i was wrong and i was looking forward to the ride/drive.

Update Reply
excalibur @ 12/07/2009 10:52  

My apologies all , have to change plans for domestic reasons , wont be going anywhere today , i thought things would ok for this but i was wrong and i was really looking forward to the ride/drive.

Update Reply
excalibur @ 12/07/2009 10:52  

Yes i've got a car RK but my lad isn't the slightest bit interested in anything that doesn't have a screen and controllers, he's very shy and placid and hates crowds . It's 'his' day today so we're doing what he wants and unfortunately that doesn't involve leaving the house . My youngest two are so different you'd think they were from different dads (now i'm thinking!!)

Just kidding but I'd hate to force him into anything he doesn't want to do. If i'd had my youngest today we'd have been down before you lot!

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 12/07/2009 12:24  

i just want to say Thank u emzed & Nitro xx

Update Reply
nina @ 12/07/2009 19:58  

forgot the hugs too

Update Reply
nina @ 12/07/2009 19:59  

Good to see everyone today I really enjoyed the ride up & once again made it on Stuey Thanks again to my darling Mr P, for keeping an eye on my rear & for the nice words now that I am 'getting my brave up' as I get more used to Stuey

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 12/07/2009 20:18  

hi, just wanted to say thanks to everyone for making me feel welcome today, was nice to put faces to friends, i have not long been back, surpised my dad then sister in cheshire, so did close on 300 miles today, but it was nice to be a part of it.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/07/2009 20:52  

Was good to see you all agen. Wish i hadda took Zig.. but just wasnt up to it,..but hopefully there will be lots of other times.

Update Reply
Karey @ 12/07/2009 20:57  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email