MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

maintanence day

maintanence day (4) - Forums [Biker Match] maintanence day (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

maintanence day

Big hugs Kaz ... I am sure you will make it next time round on zigster. You did right not riding the way you were feeling, you saw what Mr P did to the bandit last week when he was feeling the same way

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 12/07/2009 21:03  

Was great to see new faces and old today .. Shame the maintenance day didn`t raise as much as we expected .. but we had a great time .. and helped some newbies .. No need to thank us Nina .. But Thank You very much for thanking us .. Hope to see everybody at the 1st Ure Welcome Rally .

Update Reply
nitro70 @ 12/07/2009 21:18  

Glad you're pleased with Nitro's an my tinkering Nina (he did it All really I just "supervised" ) The smile on your face when you came back from your "test run" was worth the effort Just remember to get a couple o "good quality" spark plugs (any brand of the "Iridium" type should be ok ) Well done with the lever replacement BTW, we'll make a mechanic of you yet Cheers Nitro, et al, for your invaluable assistance today Although it wasn't quite the turnout we would have liked, at least some showed up and hopefully learned a few things Here's to the next one Maybe get a few more and some "repeat customers" Ride safely peeps Em

Update Reply
Emzed @ 12/07/2009 22:29  

good day out again, bike wash day next??? good to meet new faces too

Update Reply
chunkichick @ 12/07/2009 22:38  

Yet another brilliant 'Friendlies' event and thanks to all that turned up to participate. Definitely up for the bike wash, chunkichick, at least then I'd be able to help out and know what I'm doing I've added some more pics to the event, check them out

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 12/07/2009 23:43  

Sorry didn't make it down today , was completely knackered after work this morning , would have been foolish to ride bike being tired .

Going by the pics , looks u all had a good day .

Defo up for the bike wash , mine's filthy

Update Reply
fastjock @ 12/07/2009 23:51  

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_photo...ent_id=505

Update Reply
Sandi @ 12/07/2009 23:55  

yeah cheers emzed

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/07/2009 09:18  

another great day,thanks to evreyone for all their invaluable help. Have recieved fantastic feedback,inc a phone call and a text last night.Shows we are def on the right track and i think with lessons learnt yesterday,we are on to a real winner

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/07/2009 09:38  

That's what I call a result, people pulling together to help each other out, nice one. Ta to those folk who took the photos, there'll be a link to the Aug newsletter as per.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 13/07/2009 11:35  

i am up for another maintenence day if i am required...chunkichick..you mentioned bike washing.........would that be you ladies doing the washing .......helmet washing too....????

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/07/2009 17:45  

IAN !!! We will be washing your mind out at the rate your going Are you trying to take over frm XK ?

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 13/07/2009 18:01  

i just saw a couple of good reasons on sunday why you should do it shell....lmao

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/07/2009 18:09  

Why sir I have no idea what you could be refering to, tis not my fault that I am blessed in ways that mean my tank always has a high gloss finish ... hehehehe

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 13/07/2009 18:16  

lucky tank...or lucky mr p...or lucky stuey lmao @shell

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/07/2009 18:20  

LMAO I think that maybe at this point we should point out that Mr_P is my dearest & that Stuey is my lil motorbike Vinny my grown up bike has not yet had the personal polish heheheh

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 13/07/2009 18:30  

lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/07/2009 18:41  

Ladies washing the bikes .. Wet T shirt springs to mind .. Make a fortune .. lol What do you reckon Ian ?

Update Reply
nitro70 @ 13/07/2009 18:48  

Ladies washing the bikes .. Wet T shirt springs to mind .. Make a fortune .. lol What do you reckon Ian ?

Update Reply

Update Reply

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email