MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

New Members Say 'Hi' Here

New Members Say 'Hi' Here (453) - Forums [Biker Match] New Members Say 'Hi' Here (453) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

New Members Say 'Hi' Here

hello all :) are you a pillion looking for a comfy ride look no further the GS is the one ;)

Update Reply
Mike wilson @ 28/09/2017 21:10  

Hi & Welcome aboard all the newbies!

Don't forget to check out the new site (about to be released this week):

https://beta.bikermatch.co.uk

Any feedback - please let me know

Update Reply
Matt @ 09/10/2017 00:18  

Hello and welcome to all recent newbies.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 14/10/2017 09:57  

Hi all, new to this site - just looking for work new people to talk too

Update Reply
Deeh90 @ 15/10/2017 10:17  

Warm welcome to all newbies feel free to jump in on the forums and getting yourself along to one of the events on here
GR x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/10/2017 10:55  

Hi everyone.
Am a newbie and looking to chat to likeminded people

Update Reply
Cjharvey @ 16/10/2017 21:49  

Hi .. I sm a newbie and trying to crack this site.. A big hello from a wrinkly vintage ryder on Can Am Spyder who is now on three wheels after dropping a Gold Wing...I am located in Shaftesbury, Dorset and hope to meet up with local riders for friendship and rideouts.. Take care everyone..

Update Reply
Spyder One @ 17/10/2017 14:11  

good afternoon from sals wilts i am wilts rep for ride til we rot society a charity for a disabled bikers been on the road since the 70s back on the road next year after my second hip op recently thank god i do miss it no bike this time but a trike not sure what yet cheers all
roach

Update Reply
roach63 @ 17/10/2017 15:46  

Hi Roach... good luck with re-hab and may you soon get back onto three wheels... just love my Spyder

Update Reply
Spyder One @ 17/10/2017 16:34  

Welcome onboard guys! Get yourselves along to an event/rideout/ meet and you can be sure of a warm welcome. 😁

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 17/10/2017 19:33  

welcome to all the newbies. Have fun with the new site and have a look at the events page and join in.

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 18/10/2017 06:25  

Am new on here and wanna make friend first.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/10/2017 23:39  

Hiiii all.
Rob here and am new on here (well been on a week but not posted yet)

Am hoping to get out to some of the events and meet you lovely people (yes I know its the end of the biking season for some anyway ;)

Update Reply
Rob80 @ 21/10/2017 22:04  

welcome to BM. Dont forget to have a look at the events page and events thread and join in. Tis a great way of getting to know people.

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 22/10/2017 09:32  

Hi everyone, I'm back! I saw an email about the new website and thought I'd drop in. Is it just me or is there a problem with selecting individual forums?

Update Reply
Eiron @ 22/10/2017 10:35  

Hello, I'm new. I ride a Bonneville that I've had since the spring. I've had a few years without a bike as I moved to London for a short while and ended up swapping my Bandit for a Vespa in order to keep my sanity.

I live out in Hampshire now and although I took my time to sort out another bike I'm making up for it and exploring whenever I can now. I have found some local biker pals to ride out with but there is definitely room for more.

I look forward to getting to know people here.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/10/2017 23:46  

welcome to the newbies and returnee

Jump on in and get to know everyone. Check out the events page and events thread.

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 23/10/2017 06:23  

Hi I'm Val from Herefordshire. I'm new to biking having passed my test this summer. I'm looking for people to make friends with and perhaps ride with (if you don't mind me being a bit slow), as I'm not that confident to join a club yet.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/10/2017 10:44  

Helllllllooooooo all :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/10/2017 21:02  

Hi there everyone, just joined yesterday and it looks like this will be a fun site and so far looking like one of the best sites I've joined. So hello and good morning to you all

Update Reply
Happy Graham @ 24/10/2017 10:36  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email