MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

New Members Say 'Hi' Here

New Members Say 'Hi' Here (447) - Forums [Biker Match] New Members Say 'Hi' Here (447) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

New Members Say 'Hi' Here

Hi SP, welcome to BM anyother time Stuie n myself would be up for a rideout anywhere. However for medical reasons Stuie is off the road for the foreseeable future (unless miracles happen) :(

Once he is up n running we will give you a shout and no doubt join you on a run! Enjoy the site, we don't bite ...Much!!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 25/05/2017 23:55  

Hi there, join here ages ago and never really used the site. came back on with the hope of finding an independent lady who's as nuts about bikes as i am. However, happy to talk bikes with anyone. i'm on social media, but, talking bikes there is mainly about work and this seems like a good place to escape. haha

Update Reply
cmd @ 26/05/2017 15:57  

Welcome onboard cmd, I'm sure you won't have a problem finding nutty ladies on here, there are several I can name, without even thinking

Get yourself to meets, rideouts, into chat and I'm sure you will find that we don't bite (much!)

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 26/05/2017 19:01  

Well what a journey that was today 🤔 There was that many speed cameras 🎥 I lost count and when I got to the "Cat & Fiddle" nobody told me it'd been shut down for the past 18 month , not to worry I made it back to Squires ;)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/05/2017 21:30  

Oops, sorry SP, I thought you were talking about the road, not the pub (!). I could have told you that it was shut as myself n Stuie found out in November when we had a blast across to find it deserted apart from an old geezer (& a really old Brit bike) having his lunch on the benches complete with his flask of tea! 

We found the tearoom at Teggs Nose was worth calling in at, nice hot teapot full to the brim and a slice of cake each, helped us to get over the disappointment of no Cat & Fiddle pub 

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 27/05/2017 16:17  

Hi all. I am a newbie from the Bedfordshire area. Triumph 675 Street Triple. How is everyone?

Update Reply
Mikew @ 27/05/2017 20:32  

Hello and welcome all newbies.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 28/05/2017 17:51  

Hi everyone, how are you all ?.My name is Nathan and 32 years old.If a lady wants to chat with me, a singleton you are more than welcome .

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/06/2017 08:23  

Hope you all have had a good day so far today .

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/06/2017 09:52  

Hi, 42yrs old youngster here from Harrow, Middlesex; 2011 Suzuki GSF 1250 naked; looking for casual fellow riders/friends for local or national weekend rides.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/06/2017 00:43  

hi im a newbie, hi to ll,
still trying to work out this site, x

Update Reply
trier46 @ 04/06/2017 11:54  

Hi and welcome to BM. easy to use, just keep clicking on all the boxes and your bound to come across something. Keep an eye on events also, chatrooms etc. Enjoy. AJ

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 04/06/2017 13:15  

Hi to all new faces on here just a heads up

This years camp is a little later than we had planned but here are the details.

The Barns Campsite and Pet Farm
Fford Tyydyn Felin
Talybont
Gwynedd
LL43 2AP

Its £5 per person per night, payment on arrival.
New toilet block and showers on site staggering distance to the pub shop and pizza place, stroll to the beach and if
you fancy it the train station is just over the road for a wee trip into
Barmouth town. Hope to see you all there Remember this is not a bike only event your welcome to turn up on any form of transport

Update Reply
JP @ 04/06/2017 14:32  

"a little later" equating to the weekend of 22nd to 24th September for those considering the Barmouth meet.

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 04/06/2017 19:06  

Thanks Miss missed that bit of info lol

Update Reply
JP @ 04/06/2017 19:10  

To all newbies

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 04/06/2017 19:43  

Welcome to B(asically) M(ad) jump in with both feet check out the forums, get along to some meets/rideouts/rallies and I'm sure you will find something of interest and plenty of friends.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 04/06/2017 20:56  

Hi everyone.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/06/2017 22:56  

Hi everyone, been hanging around for a little bit before finding my way here :-)

Update Reply
Hypatia @ 05/06/2017 20:23  

Hi folks :-) been on the site a couple of weeks, thought I'd say hello. Every time I open the chat room it's empty so thought this was my best bet!
I'm in the north east, in beautiful Northumberland. I don't have a bike (sadly) but I used to go out on my dad's a lot, and still go along to meet ups and rallies which allow cars.
I miss being actively involved in the biking community, going on ride outs, generally being part of something which can be so much fun.
Would love to meet other people in the region with similar interests, and who might possible even be open to having a pillion at some point in the future!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/06/2017 21:06  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email