MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Twonks On Roads

Twonks On Roads (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Twonks On Roads (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Twonks On Roads

Saturday AND Sunday...RTTW and Hoggin' The Bridge ,mass ride-outs,morons in outer lanes on motorways taking pictures with their phones from their cars,whilst DRIVING...never a ploddy about when you want one,but loads of bikers with helmet cams on,hope they get a knock or letter..

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 09/10/2017 18:23  

Guess this one will be a Twonk!

https://vimeo.com/237090850

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 09/10/2017 20:05  

Well that's almost the most idiotic thing I have seen.......on the road?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/10/2017 22:38  

Saw a bus crush a 'twist and go' scooter flat the once in Stroud,the idiot rider decided to squeeze between kerb and bus to get to head of traffic light queue,ignoring the fact that the bus was signalling left already...prat survived by jumping clear..

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 10/10/2017 17:17  

Had to swerve the bus to avoid foot square blocks of clay(i think)sitting in the lefthand side of road,the trail led from a muddy field to a farmyard 100 yards away..hope nobody on a bike finds that lot in the dark....(did report it to apathetic local plods)

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 23/10/2017 20:09  

Twonks in my local town think the Right hand lane approaching a round about is the correct one when turning Left, would report it to the police but there seems little point when they do it too.

Update Reply
thehairyone @ 26/10/2017 18:20  

Sadly,driving standards have slumped so dramatically these days,that what we think is crap driving is now just the acceptable norm...no matter how many lives it costs...:(

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 26/10/2017 22:20  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email