MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

So How Was Your Weekend?

So How Was Your Weekend? (2) - Forums [Biker Match] So How Was Your Weekend? (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

So How Was Your Weekend?

Saturday..meh
Sunday...Yeehar

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 15/10/2017 21:41  

Jeez this is awful, trying to post a comment. Good luck and goodnight all for a whilexxxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/10/2017 23:55  

After Hurricane Hernia,all is sunny,clear ,calm and slightly cool in the Cotswolds...:)

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 17/10/2017 09:25  

Amazingly good 😀
Flew to Dublin on Saturday, afternoon and evening in Temple Bar drinking and carousing.
Sunday day at Trinity College Library, Dublin Castle, and more Guinness by the Liffey.
Sunday night watching Chris Isaak supporting Hall and Oates at 3arena.
Today a 30 minute train ride to Malahide on the coast, more Guinness, more castles, more sea views.
Tonight at the Airport waiting to fly home. Brilliant 😀😀

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/10/2017 19:02  

My weekend started on Thursday night with a gig in Bannermans . Met up with good friends to watch Fahran , Falling Red & Fragile Things rock the stage .
Friday I had a day off so met up with a friend and took in some of the city sights .
Saturday was family fun day and evening was spent on couch with a cuppa , the cat and Netflix for company .
Sunday , i'm all wrapped up and heading out for a bike ride , destination unknown :-D

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/11/2017 08:42  

Friday was good, chilled out with friends, had a laugh..
Saturday, helped friend doing up vintage hotrod style car, chatted, laughed a lot. Covered in muck, oil but was great. Then went to friends studio and made jewellery, was relaxing and fun.
Sunday, not too happy to start with after finding something out.
But got a great day planned which means this mornings blip is all forgotten.. Blue skies, although blustery... Wrap up warm and ride the breeze... Or wind in this case.. Brrrrrr

Update Reply
Lynne @ 05/11/2017 10:11  

Pretty quiet...by design...:)

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 12/11/2017 20:49  

Absolutely Brillant 😊

Update Reply
Roughrider02 @ 12/11/2017 21:24  

Started great on Friday,took a BM lady to indulge in a little blues music,she was great company, with many things/bikes to compare notes on...SUPER- CUTE too...:)> Hallowistmas do in Burton -O-T on Saturday Night was a real hoot too,excessive amounts of alcohol seemed to be a good idea..even return journey Sunday was enjoyable...an easy 10/10

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 27/11/2017 17:55  

Excellent night! Dancing n singing to mates band in various forms over the (many) years but most of all it was great to see Jamie Whitham behind the drums once more! Memories and more besides. Great fun, good to see old school mates, drinking buddies old n new!

Excellent time had by one n all. Jep you is one talented geezer!

Thanks to Carol for ensuring I had the four tickets I required, even though gig was sold out. You are a Star!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 10/12/2017 02:07  

Word filled....:)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 17/12/2017 10:30  

Filled with good revelations, wallpaper, late nights, lots of music and an endless conversation that is priceless! :) all in all best weekend I've had in a very long time... :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/12/2017 09:20  

Shopping,wrapping,tidying,chatting,chatting,chatting,chatting,chatting,chatting....:)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 24/12/2017 13:08  

Drinking 🍻, Dancing round the kitchen when supposed to be cleaning ;)... Mind is distracted by chatting to someone special.. With a visit from my grandson who would like to help me hoover, but only the dog 🐶... pobre Bonnieta... It's going to be a long day ;)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/12/2017 13:33  

Christmassy...no duh....:/>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 24/12/2017 18:48  

Dangerous! Had a metal bar dropped on my foot on Saturday - bruised but not broken, phew! Then yesterday managed to stab a fork prong down my fingernail - painful but not disastrous! Finally, last night an allergic reaction to food that could have ruined Christmas - but didn't!.....Y

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/12/2017 18:32  

Worst weekend I've had in a few years, glad it's over thank feck! :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/12/2017 13:39  

A lovely, quiet, very relaxing weekend with The Tall One! Well worth the frantic run around on Christmas Eve!

Another 8 days before the W word rears its head... Sheer Bliss!😁

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 26/12/2017 16:00  

8 days to Whitsun???...Did i slip into a coma..??

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 27/12/2017 10:44  

Roflmao Jinx... Not quite ... 😉

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 28/12/2017 20:14  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email