MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Bike ideas

Bike ideas - Forums [Biker Match] Bike ideas - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Bike ideas

Hi all due to a back injury ive had to sell my my honda cbr125 r and im looking for some ideas on what bobber or cruiser bikes i should get as need a bike now were i sit up straighter. Thankyou all who reply.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/09/2017 12:56  

How about a wee Suzuki Marauder? I keep eyeing up a bobber for sale in Croydon on "Shpock", but have neither the money nor space at the moment. Cracking little bikes according to everyone I've encountered who's owned/ridden one.

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 07/09/2017 14:27  

If you're reasonably tall,maybe a Honda 125 Varadero..you might be comfier with back troubles as they have long travel suspension...not bobber or cruiser styling though,more Dakar style-ish...

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 07/09/2017 17:57  

I agree with jinx, its a more upright position on the varadero or similar, whereas a bobber style you are in a curved shape and would put a strain on the spine.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/09/2017 19:34  

Some one else told me to get the sinnis terrain 125

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/09/2017 11:41  

Looked at this Sinnis Terrain 125 on the Interwebnet....looks quite a cool piece of kit(like a mini Tiger800),just hope the materials it's built from are as good quality as most Honda/Jap Big Four makers...and don't expect too much from a 125 engine off-road, carrying you and luggage equipment...most of those roads on their video look quite gentle stuff...you pays your money,you takes your choice...but it looks to have a good riding position and decent travel suspension,get yourself a testride,maybe,Matty??

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 08/09/2017 18:26  

Varadero 125 is the answer if your looking for a 125. Been about for a while so plenty about, good build quality is a given with Honda.
If you have a bad back cruisers are out, you need something where you can take some weight onto your feet.

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 08/09/2017 19:51  

By pushing it when it breaks down?You old cynic,Steve..lol

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 08/09/2017 21:47  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email