MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

All Killer,No Filler??

All Killer,No Filler?? - Forums [Biker Match] All Killer,No Filler?? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

All Killer,No Filler??

I was browsing through some profiles(women) the other night,and was startled when i looked up 15 in a row that said at the bottom.."long time member-offline for some time"..could we have a facility for a "last time online" dateline....some of these gorgeous people may be married/dead/living abroad by now...so i could be seeing page after page of utterly irrelevant profiles....possibly a cutoff date since last activity might be a good idea...any comments anyone..??

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 14/08/2017 23:02  

What about the ugly people, do we leave them on?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/08/2017 23:25  

Jinx, when you're doing a search, there's a box at the top right labelled 'logged in'. Click on that and scroll down to choose how recent you want people.
Can't help in the looks department, though

Update Reply
Wills @ 14/08/2017 23:50  

Can I have one with a pulse?

If not, still warm will do.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/08/2017 23:59  

Yarg....Yes,you can stay on there...
Wills....No duh....i mean people that haven't been on here for months/years...depends what your definition of "recently active" is..?
Cornholio....Hands off!She's mine!(cue for a song?)

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 15/08/2017 07:21  

And...surely there must be an equal number of us handsome brutes who seldom if ever appear into daylight..??

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 15/08/2017 07:30  

Go beyond 3 - 6 months and you'll find a high number of inactive users...
As you'll have noticed over the years, this site has a seasonal activity during the warmer / drier months ( I think you know what I mean )...with hardcore dudes such as yourself, being in a higher - but equally valued - measure of consistency!

Update Reply
nickscafe @ 15/08/2017 08:19  

Thanks, I was worried I might get chucked off.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/08/2017 08:20  

Well...Denny for example, heads for the shed at the sight of a damp cloud...
Just having a jest, Boo...

I think what'll surprise you will be the number of members that don't partake in forums or events, but use the site regularly for messaging.
There's a lot of them...silent types...setting up meets in the background and generally having a chinwag

Update Reply
nickscafe @ 15/08/2017 08:37  

I know what you mean jinx I find the same when I'm searching, all the local ones to me seem to be inactive. Maybe I'm just unlucky lol

Update Reply
She11 @ 15/08/2017 10:30  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email